Step-Mother (gxg)

(your POV)
‼️contains: boob/nipple play, masturbation, fingering, pussy eating, scissoring, age gap, forbidden relationship, teasing, mommy kink‼️
~~~

"Two weeks?? You'll be gone for two weeks??" I shout as I watch my Dad pack his bags for the third time these past two months to go on a business trip. "But you just got back?!"

He sighs. "I know it's such short notice but it's really important that I go, okay?" He finishes zipping up his last luggage and sets it down on the floor, pulling up the handle.

"I just got back to see you Dad," I said sadly.

He puts a hand on my shoulder and kisses the top of my head. "I'm very sorry, pumpkin. I'll make it up to you, I promise." I look up at him and smile.

"Okay, Dad." I said what he wants me to say each and every time he "promises" me he'll make it up.  I've been alive for 21 years and not once has those words ever came true.

"Veronica will be here to keep you company." He smiles.

My heart begins to race and my cheeks flush a little. Veronica. My step-mother that my Dad married just over a year ago. I was shocked at first by how young and pretty she is. She's 33, but she looks not a day over 24.

Not to mention she's hot as fuck. How my Dad pulled her I have no idea. Around the house she only wears tight crop tops, tiny little shorts that show off her firm ass and always wears the light brown cardigan my Dad got her for Christmas last year.

I hate how she gets me so fucking aroused whenever i'm near her and hate how much I want her. And she doesn't make it easy by how sweet and caring she is.

She drives me fucking insane.

"Yeah, Veronica." I say through a tight smile.

"I will never understand why you don't like her." Dad shakes his head as he rolls the luggage out into the hallway.

"You'll kill me if you knew." I mumble and follow right behind him. On cue, Veronica jumps out from behind the counter and throws her arms around my Dad's neck. Her bare feet tip toeing to  give her more height, and I couldn't help but scan my eyes up her slender legs and ass. My cheeks flush again and my hands get clammy.

I've notice my Dad being a little distant towards Veronica lately as he only wraps one hand around her waist, keeping the other on the luggage handle. He pulls back first and kisses her forehead when clearly she wanted a kiss. He's acting the same way as he did towards my Mother when they were married.

"I'll call you once i'm settled in." He says.

"Have a safe flight, my dear." She smiles sweetly and kisses his cheek.

"I love you both." He shoots me a smile one last time before waking out the front door. The door shuts and I look at Veronica, her back still towards me, facing the closed door. I notice small trembling in her shoulders and hands, but they're gone in a flash as she turns around facing me with big pearly whites.

"You hungry? I'm almost done with dinner." She says.

"Yeah, I can eat."

"Perfect. I'll call you when it's ready." She smiles again and heads back into the kitchen. I watch her as she goes back to slicing a cucumber, her eyes concentrated on the task. My eyes begin to wonder again down her low cut white tank. Her breasts swaying so slightly as she moves, her nipples pressing through the thin fabric. She has a habit of not wearing bras around the house and it fucking KILLS me.