My Student (gxg)

your student needs a lesson (ur POV)

~ this was requested by another lovely follower hope u enjoy love❤️~

‼️Contains: dom/sub, spanking, fingering through panties, pantie wedgie, fingering,  punishment, degrading, pussy eating, scissoring, squirting, nipple clamps usage, forbidden, teacher-student‼️

~~~

Being a college professor has its pros and cons. Some students listen and do what they need to do to pass my class and some slack off and do anything other than what they're paying for to attend here, which makes my life miserable. Some make my job interesting and I enjoy teaching them, making me want to come to class everyday, and others... or should I say one in particular, makes my life a living hell.

Angel Scott. She's that one student i'm talking about. She invades my mind like no other, not in a good way... but also not in a bad way. Funny how her name is Angel when she's anything but sweet and innocent.

Being the only youngest college professor has made me quite a target among the students. I'm in my late 20s and have a good looking figure and face, so I get stared and talked about a lot, but it never phased me until her.

The first day of class, she walks in with a tight little tank and skirt that leaves almost nothing to the imagination. I almost choked on my spit when she walked in. We made eye contact and I notice a small little smile and glint in her eyes. I swear through the tank, her nipples harden. I wasn't trying to look at her chest but she was standing with her back straight that it made it hard not to notice.

Since then, she's managed to do everything possible to get my attention. She would stare and check me out as I teach the class, wear her little outfits that I swear keep getting shorter. She bites her lip and her cheeks flush everytime we lock eyes. Whenever she has a question (making me pick on her) she twists her body a certain way to revel some cleavage. Once during an exam, she came up to me and leaned over so close I was able to smell her sweet perfume. Her voice was so deep and raspy when she whispered her question.

I had a hard time keeping my thoughts together at that moment. When she was done she smiled and walked back to her desk, but knocks something over. I watched as she leans down, ass up and skirt rising up, my throat closes as I notice she's not wearing any panties. I gasped but coughed to cover it up. She only smirks and takes a seat, but kept her legs open so I can still see her pussy peaking through.

My mind always went back to that day late at night when I try to sleep. I end up failing each time and fuck myself to the thought of me fucking that sweet pussy and punishing her for the way she's making me feel.