Poison Ivy x Catwoman x Harley Quinn (gxgxg)

clearly i have a thing for the DC bad girls 🧎‍♀️🧎‍♀️
‼️contains: threesome, fingering, double penetration, bondage, pussy eating, 69, boob/nipple play, vine fucking, anal, deep throating, cream pie‼️
~~~

Harley Quinn sits on the edge of the rooftop of the tallest building of Gotham. It's warm out surprisingly for Gotham and looks out into the city, watching the tiny cars drive below, hearing the sirens and cars beeps so softly as they meet her ears. The bat signal shines bright from a distance, but she knows the Bat is fighting crime across the city right about now and won't be around to bother her.

She sighs, gripping her bat and swings her legs out. "Well isn't this nice." She bursts out into laughter. "Nah who am I kidding?! I'm fucking bored! There must be something to do!"

In the corner of her eye, she notices a silhouette of a person, leaping from rooftop to rooftop. Oh did I mention that Gotham's tallest building is the fucking Wayne Tower? Yup that's where i'm at! Haha! The person stills and points up at the rooftop Harley's at and shoots a string out. They fly over in seconds and lands right on their feet like a cat.

"Kitty?! Is that you?" Harley laughs and jumps off the edge to meet Catwoman. "I fucking knew it. I have good instinct." No she does not.

"Harley," Catwoman says in that husky voice. "How did I know you where going to be here?" She smirks.

"You just know me so well, Selina." She laughs. "What brings you here?"

She groans, "I'm just having such a boring night so far."

"Ran out of jewelry stores to rob?" Harley teases. Selina shoots her a look.

"Haha, very funny clown."

"Funny how that makes two of us," Harley says. She suddenly feels hot as she scans Selina's body in the catsuit. She's always thought she was gorgeous and could never actually take the time to admire her body since they're always busy with the Batman or committing crimes.

She takes in her curves, how the catsuit hugs her so tightly you're able to see the outline of her muscles. Her strong legs, stomach and... Harley blushes when she scans her chest, how her breasts are hugged tightly by the zipper, just begging to be freed and sucked and licked and fuc- oh my god! What was she thinking?!

"Harley," Selina raises a curious brow. "Why are you suddenly so quiet?"

"Well, um," She clears her throat. "I'm just thinking what if we..." She drops her bat on the ground and slowly approaches Selina. "Just eased each others boredom?" She stops only a foot away.

"By doing what exactly?" Selina crosses her arms, making her tits push up more. Harley bites her lip to keep her from moaning. She's just gonna come right out and say it.

"We can have fun together." She smirks and lightly traces a finger over Selina's arm. "Let's have hot, nasty sex."

Selina's eyes widen by her bluntness and crazy idea. "Oh my, I wasn't quite expecting that Harley." Harley takes a step closer to her, pulling her arms down from her chest. "Harley..."

"I've seen the way you look at me Selina." Harley smirks. "You eye fucking me each time we meet." Selina lightly blushes, but keeps a serious expression. "You want me just as badly as I want you."