"CH-2 developing feelings"

Timeskip.

It's been a day since our love birds have left in their own way and it's currently morning where rimuru is currently stating rules for th village to follow

______________________________________

Rimuru pov

After izumi-san left I found goblins who begged me for their help aginst direwolves in return they would swear their loyalty to me and during the night when the direwolves attacked I killed the leader in a trap and threatened the other direwolves and asked them to leave at once and surrender but to my suprise they decided to follow me. It's currently morning and I just finished explaining the rules and just when I was about to start naming them I was interupted.

Rimuru: Alright! im gonna start naming u guys now!.

The goblins and direwolves look excited to receive their names and are patiently waiting althought a bit worried for their master for his well being as he is about to name so many monsters.

Rimuru: alright starting fro-.

Before rimuru could finish he was suddenly lifted and hugged he was a bit confused but quickly realized who it was after he got hugged then he turned and saw the direwolves ready to pounce on the person who hugged him but before they could.

Rimuru: STOP! She's my freind!.

The direwolves who were ready to pounce on the person were surprised and immediately stopped after their master said the person was his freind but they were surprised their master had a freind who they did not meet when they first met their master same could be said for the gonlins.

Rimuru: izumi-san! u shouldn't just carry me from no where people might think ur harming me!.*said a bit jokingly*.

Izumi:*giggles* im sry! I won't do it again but u were just to cute~ to not hug u!.

Rimuru: *blushes slightly* as long as u know,but it's good to see u!. I was worried u would break ur promise.

Izumi:*gasps* how could u say such words rimuru-san.

While Izumi and rimuru continued talking the direwolves and goblins were a bit dumbfounded but let them do their thing in ordor to not disturb them as their master seemed happy to talk to the person named Izumi.

Rimuru:*Realizes somthing*oh by the way Izumi-san when did u get here.

Izumi:*hugging rimuru*oh I arrived just a few moments ago.

______________________________________Flashback

Izumi pov

I just returned after completing and telling them about my misson and I bought some stuff with the money I got from the misson. After it was morning I immediately started travelling back to jura forest to meet rimuru-san. It's only been a day and i already this connected to him after all he is my first freind and he's just sooo cute~as a slime.

After a few hours I traced rimuru-san aura and to my confusion found him inside a goblin village but what confused me was not the goblins but the direwolves with them but after a few seconds I see rimuru and oh my god he's just so cute while explaining some rules with his tiny fingers it's so cute althought the rules are slightly questionble a bit ignore it for now. Anyway I come to the conclusion that the direwolves and goblins see rimuru as their master as they call rimuru-san 'rimuru-sama' oh my rimuru-san u truly are special I leave u for one day and u already do this much but what he said next shocked me to the core

Izumi: he's gonna name them?!?!!

I immediately knowing the danger of this situation decided to reveal my self to stop him by lifting him and hugging him the direwolves tried to attack me but rimuru-san stopped them after that I started talking with him