'Ch-6 Ogres and confession'

Timeskip

It had been 3 days since elens party left and the death of shizu.

The village progressed normally after fixing the damages caused by ifrit, rimuru also started supervising the work of the dwarfs and had gotten over shizu death after a day.

However, same could not be said for izumi as she was too depressed and shocked by shizu death that she did not come out of her and rimuru tent for 2 days. On the 3rd day however rimuru was able to convince her that shizu would not like to see her like this. Which made izumi realize that she should just move on as that's what shizu would want. Tho, both rimuru and izumi did make a mental note that when they meet leon they are gonna punch him in the face as shizu requested them to do it if they did encounter him. Izumi did come back to her usual self but a bit less cheerful then before which causes rimuru some worry for some reason as if he can feal her emotions which confused him but decided to ignore it for now.

______________________________________

Currently we see rimuru who just came out of a tent who was testing the new skills he gained from shizu after absorbing her body which was extra skill <body double> althought a bit embarrassed as he made one of his clones a female which immediately backfire as he did not think it through properly as he was too excited upon knowing he can customize the clones.

Currently he's listening the reports from rigurd.

Rimuru: I see so that's all what has happened huh*said while stroking his chin*.

Rigurd:Hai! Rimuru-samal.

Rimuru then remembers about something.

Rimuru: oh by the way rigurd do u know where izumi is have not seen her since morning.

Rigurd: izumi-sama is currently. teaching gobta and the others on how to fight althought she is going a bit harder then usual.

Rimuru immediately understand that izumi is taking her frustrarion out on the goblins to which he silently prays for their survival as a frustrated and a angry izumi is someone to not mess with ( applicable to everyone except rimuru) but luckily she does not get angry easily.

Rimruu: I see no problem then. Good work on the report rigurd.

As rimuru was about to go rigurd suddenly spoke.

Rigurd: oh by the way... Are u sure u dont want to eat again with us? .

Rimuru: yea as I can't even taste the food as a slime it would just go for was-.

Rimurus suddenly eyes widen in joy and excitement upon realizing something.

Rimuru:RIGURD! .

Rigurd: yes? .

Rimuru: im gonna start eating with u starting today!!.

Rigurd:*happy and excited* truly?!? I'll make sure to prepare a feast for tonight.

Rimuru:yes do that!.

Rigurd: hai.*said happily*

Rimuru:(that right now that i can mimic a human body I should be able to taste the food.Ohhh i can't wait till I try all sorts of those tasty dishes which are going to be prepared today. I should also see if rice is there in this world to eat. ahh I can't wait till I taste food once again. ).

Rimuru thought to himself happily but that's when he thought of a thing in his mind that was bugging him for a while.

Rimuru:(should I confess my feelings to izumi?. I mean ik she likes me thx to shizu-san but i dont know when to).