"CH-13 children and frozen continent"

3 pov

It has been a day since the charybidis incident.

After the battle the city was having a feast eating the megalodon meat whiles kaijin and kurobe were intrested in the scales of charybidis as it proved it be very durable.

The pegasus knights after spending a day in tempest left the following day to report everything which had happened in the battle against the charybidis and the events which took place after it while the fuze and elens group stayed back.

Milim,izumi and rimuru were also training to together after they left much to the dismay of rimuru but obliged to izumi's wish as Izumi wanted the both of them to be good in both swordsmanship and close combat as thanks to her unique skill <martial master> which great sage was able to copy and integrate it to itself to be used by rimuru thanks to <eternal bond>.they were able to copy milims fighting style which was useful for both of them as milim's attacks focused on magicule infused punches which they both had a abundant amount of magicules.

Currently we see rimuru and Izumi fighting against milim.

Milim:*throws a punch at rimuru*.

Rimuru:*puts his hands in a defense position while activating <gluttony> to absorb the hit*.

Milim:*immediately stops the punch and swiftly turns around to sucker punch him in face*.

Izumi:*appears and blocks the punch by using <stockpile> and continues returning fists with milim while each punch of hers gets stronger*.

Rimuru:*uses this as a chance and lands a hit on milims face*(YES I FINALLY HIT HER!).

Milim:*unfazed from the attack and immediately punches rimuru*.

Rimuru:*crashes into a tree*(oof!).

Izumi:*appears next to him* you okay?.

Rimuru:*nods* yea I am let's continue.

Izumi, rimuru and milim continue to spar ( the both getting bullied by milim)

Izumi,milim and rimuru then continue fighting each other for a hour until they both yield.

Milim:*laughs happily* hahahahaha! That was a fun spar nee-chan and bestie!. we should do it once again!.

Izumi:*chuckles* sure! I did enjoy it thoroughly right rimuru?.

Izumi's says while looking at rimuru who's laying down.

Rimuru:...I hate to admit it but it was fun!.

Izumi and milim laugh at rimurus response to which rimuru pouts.

______________________________________
Timeskip to when rimuru and Izumi are in the hot spring alone.

Rimuru:*blushing heavily*(GREAT SAGE HELP ME! OR I MIGHT JUST FAINT!)

Great sage:<notice: I missed the part where it's my fucking problem!.>

Rimuru:*Emotionally damaged*(YOU TRAITOR!).

Rimuru crys to himself.

Rimuru:*blushing*( god I can feel everything.. Someone help)

Izumi:*hugging rimuru in his human form while in the hot spring*.

Rimuru:*helpless and gives up and sigh* (I guess I should get used to it it's not that bad to be honest.. ).

Eventually rimuru speaks breaking the silence.

Rimuru:today sure was fun.the unique skill <martial master> is really amazing Izumi!.it makes learning things much easier!.