"CH-10 stats and alliance with dwargon

Timeskip:

It's been 3 month since the battle with
the orc Lord.after the battle rimuru then proceeded to name the 150k orcs while giving the leader the name of his deceased father the orc Lord and was now called as 'geld', it took rimuru only 5 days thanks to him becoming a semi-spiritual being thx to izumi he was able to name them faster thanks to great sage. The orcs with geld then started working on the town.izumi on the other hand due to her sudden evolution during the battle wore her soul down very much which made her in a state of coma which caused rimuru and the others worry but great sage told that she would wake up soon so rimuru just told the people that she was gonna wake up soon which caused them relief.

______________________________________
Rimurus pov:

Right now im with ranga on top of the hill looking at the village.

"It's been 3 months since the battle with the orc Lord and everything is going well so far!. So far our town has expanded rapidly very much! Thanks to the new manpower due to the orcs who evolved from orcs to high orcs while geld became a orc king. Kaijin and his brothers have also been continuously teaching the others in the village thanks to which we got clothes and tools but.... We also have A Aquadect! With flushing toilets and a sewage system. The bath I also requested is almost completed which I can't wait!. We also have have started building roads thanks to my experience as a general contractor to solidify our relationship with the lizardmen and other regions.overall the village was progressing well and had now become a town! ".

I was proud of mine and the others achievments so far.

"We must continue to work harder right ranga? ".

Ranga:hai! Master.

To which I smiled but then quickly turned sad.

"I wonder when will izumi wake up....its been so long since I've talked to her... ".

I was very much sad and felt a bit empty due to not being able to spend time with izumi.

Ranga seeing me depressed then said.

Ranga: master u dont have to worry!master Izumi is very strong! she will wake up soon im sure of it! .

I get surprised by rangas comfort which caused me to pat him as a thanks to which he started wagging jis tail.

"Thank u ranga! For comforting me".

Ranga:*happy* it's nothing master.

"Well... We have been here for a while now I think it's about time we go back
n-".

Just as I said that i felt a presence which I sensed from <eternal bond>which made My eyes widen in shock,surprise as I felt this presence before.

" This.. ".

Ranga seeing me shocked and surprised asks

Ranga:is something the matter mast-

"Ranga! Quickly take me to mine and izumis house now!"

Ranga got surprised by my sudden ordor which I felt a bit bad on going with such rash tone but nows not the time

Ranga:Hai! Master!

Me and ranga then descended from the hill before reaching mine and izumis house. I quickly went inside and my eyes widen in happiness and shock.

"...Izumi? ".

Izumi kept looking at me weakly with her eyes which looked very tired before turning to me.

Izumi:rimu...u..ru?

I then quickly hug her tightly with slight tears rolling down my eyes.

"Izumi thank God ur okay!".