"CH-15 Farewell,hinata and invasion"

Yo! Sorry for not posting but I won't post that much often as my last year of high school has started so I want to focus more on studies but I will make atleast one story one week or maybe 2 but it may take some while... And the past 3 days I could not post was me and @void-emperor joined elites discord and well... Let's just I kinda got too much in the role-playing action that uhmmm I got traumatized by myself?. Anyways! just enjoy this story for now!( started today 5 hours ago as this my flex lol on how long this story is).

______________________________________

It had been a month since rimuru and the others came back after saving the kids life and many thing happened.

It was decided that akane, beretta and ramiris would be secretly living with izumi and rimuru in the same room as them which led to them to get closer to each other.

Akane saw izumi as her little sister by the way she acts around her But also respects her as her master and she also saw rimuru worthy of her master. Beretta also respected izumi and rimuru due to their strength and intelluct.

Ramiris on the other hand saw izumi as her freind as she was the only one apart from beretta and akane who truly did not look down on her and was always freindly with her.whiles, for rimuru she also saw him as her freind but would be mostly seen arguing with eachother.

The children also developed some bonds with them but not much as they would spend most of their time with rimuru and izumi but were still relatively close and were like their usual selfs.

Chloe and chronoa on the other hand....

______________________________________

3 pov

Izumi:*pats chloe and smiles* you did a good job! Studying chloe!..

Chloe:*blushes* t-thank you sensei! (kyaaaa!!! I got complimented by izumi sensei! take that chronoa!.)

Chronoa:*smirks*( u think you have won?).

Chloe:*grins*( yea! I have won u supid manas!).

Chronoa:*smirks even more*( oh~ u dont know how far u are from me chloe~).

Chloe:*confused*(what do u mea-).

Chronoa then takes control of Chloe and jumps at izumi and hugs her while snuggling on izumis chest.

Izumi:*chuckles and hugs her back while holding her* u like hugging me dont you?.

Chloe(chronoa): hai! Sensei!.

Chronoa says while enjoying izumis body.

Chooe:*shocked and angry*(y-you bitch! Leave izumi-sensei alone! Izumi-sensei and rimuru-sensei are mine!).

Chronoa:*smirks*( I don't see ur name written anywhere in them~).

Chloe:*pissed*( tch! Just u wait I'll make them both mine before you!.).

Chronoa:*grins*(id like to see u try~).

Chloe:*gets even more pissed*(grr....!).

______________________________________

3 pov

Well... Let's just say they now have a another reason to go back in the past and save the world.

Rimuru and izumi on the other hand used this time to enjoy each other's company going on dates to which izumi was confused on what they were but rimuru then explained and she naturally agreed.

Currently we see rimuru and izumi saying their farewell to the kids who were with yuuki while ramiris and the two were hiding thanks to beretta's <shadow manipulation>.