"Ch-7 names and gabiru".

Edit: sry everyone ik I said I'll post 2 chaps today but I just don't have free time as of now im writing this is in thee middle of the night so it won't be that good so ols bear with me for a week so I may not be able to post some days.

______________________________________
Recap

After rimuru confessed his feelings to izumi,he and izumi then kiss each other and later went to the others and informed the others of their relationship which caused everyone to cheer and congratulate them which makes them blush while enjoying the rest of the night having fun. Later they both go to sleep after the tiresome night.

______________________________________

3rd pov

Currently we see our newly formed couple hugging each other while sleeping.that is until rimuru wakes up.

Rimuru:*slowly wakes up before opening his eyes fully*(that was a good night of sleep).

Rimuru said this smiling as he was finally able to confess his feelings to izumi and felt like the most happiest man in the world.

Suddenly rimuru felt something heavy on him to which he looks to see izumi laying on top of him sleeping peacefully.

Rimuru:*critical hit*(g-gah so cute!!) .

Rimuru could only start showering praises and compliments about izumi being cute which made great sage sigh in disappointment.

Great sage<*sigh* simp>

Rimuru did not hear this as he was too busy looking at izumi.

He then hugs Izumi tightly and enjoys feeling and hugging her body for a few minutes.

After some time rimuru stop hugging her before gently waking up making sure to not disturb izumi whose sleeping, as rimuru wanted to meet the red ogre to see if he would accept his offer from the previous night.

Before going tho, he kisses izumi in the lips while she's sleeping causing her to smile in her sleep before heading out to meet the ogres.

______________________________________
Timeskip 

Just like in the anime the ogres accept his offers and then rimuru names them which causes rimuru to fall asleep like in canon.after izumi woke up who was confused on where rimuru was informed about his situation which at first caused her worry before calming down after listening the whole thing. After the fiasco show she then assigns tasks for the newly named ogres with their original positions like in canon.

Let's skip to when rimuru wakes up.

______________________________________
Rimuru pov

"Ugghhh... What happened" Was the only thing I  could mutter as I was confused on what happend to me before suddenly a female voice spoke.

???:rimuru sama! U are awake!! *???exclaimed*.

I was confused on who this beautiful women with vulptuorus chest was before asking.

"Who are you again?" I ask.

Uh... My memory is a little foggy right now. named the Ogres and then...

Suddenly a man kneeling before rimuru in his slime form asked.

???:are you awake now, Rimuru-sama?" *the voice replied*.

That's when it hit me i was on the lap of this lady before realizing and looking at the person kneeling before me.

"You're... the leader of the Ogres,right? ".