" CH-4 trip to dwargon part-2"

3 pov.

Currently after getting put in a cell rimuru explained what happend thoroughly to the guard who brought them for interogation.

Kaidou:*sighs* well ur story does match with what the other have said.

Rimuru: so can we get out now? .

Kaidou: well since she did not do it for a bad reason I can spare u for this once so yes ur fre-.

Before kaidou could finish he suddenly got interupted.
Random guard:SIR SOME MEN ARE INJURED IN THE MINES DUE TO A ARMOSAUROUS WHICH APPEARED IN THE MINES.

kaidou:*shocked turns around quickly* An armosaurous?!?! What is it doing in the mines wasn't it a monster free mine?!??! .

Random guard:we don't know how sir but our men are severly injured and are in urgent need of recovery potions.

Kaidou*worried* but we have ran out of the potions due to war prepartion what do we do?!?!.

While the two were worried and were trying to find a solution, rimuru who overheard offered his help like in canon and everything is same until they left with the full potions given by rimuru.

Rimuru: *sigh* just as we were about to get free this happens well it's not that bad since it's for a good reason.

Rimuru thought how unlucky they were and continued talking with himself while gobta was tied on the top as rimuru was bored and decided to make him a experiment toy for his sticky thread to play with but that's when rimuru realized something.

Rimuru:(wait....Izumi would have stopped me from doing that to gobta why did she not....).

Rimuru turned around in confusion but then got his answer .

Rimuru:*smiles* so that's why she didn't say anything.

Izumi was currently sleeping her back laying against the wall and breathing quietly to which rimuru got mesmerized again.

Rimuru:*blushes while looking at her*(why is it whatever she does I find it cute and adorable).

Great sage:<*sighs*>.

Rimuru:(did u just sigh me again?!?) .

Great sage:<it's just ur imagination>.

Rimuru:*sighs knowing he can't win*.

Great sage:<*smug face" Heh>.

Rimuru:*sighs again but suddenly hears whimpering and sees Izumi whimpering a bit due to a nightmare*.

Rimuru then goes to her and jumps to her lays on her which calms Izumi down and falls a asleep peacefully.

Rimuru:*chuckles lightly*( ig being cute and adorable is in her nature)

Rimuru:*looks at izumis calm face* ( I truly am lucky to have a cute freind as u Izumi) .

After that rimiru just looking at Izumi unitil kaidou came.

Rimuru:*sees kaidou back and jumps near the gate* did the potions work kaidou-san.

Kaidou:*bows* thank u sir rimuru if it weren't for you our men would have died and they were people who I considered my brother.

Rimuru:*smiles* it's no problem just glad I was able to help.

Kaidou: if u need any favour ask me I'll do it as thank u.

Rimuru; *eyes widen* ( perfect) well I do have a favour to ask?.

Kaidou:*happy he can help* well what is it sir rimuru.