Introduction and Notes

*A line of stars indicates a change in perspective*

This is a CYOA set in the Animal Crossing world created by Speedmaster1225, and co-written by both Speedmaster and myself, though at this point I am the main writer. It has been a growing work since 2012, and I have now decided to put it on Wattpad to get some more readership and feedback. 

The story is actually still continuing on GameFAQs, so if you want to participate, you can check out the latest updates here: 

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997811-animal-crossing-new-leaf/70903602

I will also have links at the start of each Act if you are ever interested in going back and reading the story in its original form. 

This version has been edited a bit to fix grammar and sentence structure issues... No major changes to the story, though. I've kept it as close to the original as possible, which is why you'll notice the second person voice, as well as some pacing issues. 

As for why it is called "Stolen Memories"... To be honest, Speedmaster was the one who named it, and I never really got a clear answer as to why the title is what it is. The name has really just stuck at this point, but the meaning will be developed and make more sense as Act 4 continues on.

Thank you very much for reading and I hope you enjoy! Any comments and criticism (constructive criticism, I mean) is greatly appreciated! :)