Chapter 1: Pilot

Arnold's P.O.V.

"Welcome back man" said a tall haired boy dribbling his basketball on the concrete while he walks with his football headed friend. Arnold smiles "thanks Gerald, it feels like it's been an eternity since I've walked these streets" Arnold sighed feeling the memories of back when he was in the 4th grade pour into his brain. The sweet memories of all his friends back when they were 9 years old. Everything was so sweet back then, not that being in Europe wasn't it just wasn't the same. He made friends in a flash but, they could never replace the friends he's made in Hillwood.

The two friends were on their way to play some basketball at the basketball court near the neighborhood park. Finally seeing the park in view with their naked eye, Gerald spotted a girl with long black hair and a blue sweater. The tall haired boy smiled almost looking love-sick, but it could just be Arnold's imagination." Say uh..Arnold do you remember Phoebe?" Gerald suddenly asked out of the blue. Arnold looked at him puzzled but put a finger on his chin and began to think." Yeah I think do, why?" Arnold asked him stopping dead in his tracks. Gerald stopped for a moment as well pointing to the girl sitting at the bench in the park. Arnold squinted seeing exactly who he was talking about but, she didn't look like Phoebe. Phoebe once said she'd never grow out her hair." Come on Arnold, we should at least say hey." Gerald nudged his friend slightly with his eyebrows raising up and down. Arnold laughed shaking his head knowing what he was up to. "Sure, we should at least say hi" Arnold repeatedly sarcastically as they walked over to Phoebe. Gerald blushed making his way over to her " Man , cut it out."

"Hey mama, what you doing sitting by yourself?" Gerald asked in a flirty matter. Phoebe giggles cutely putting her hand over her lips "Wouldn't you like to know." She flirted back at him "I'm just reading a book about wolves." Finally answering his question.

Arnold finally walking to Gerald's side, Phoebe gasps loudly "Arnold is...That you?" she asked fixing her glasses. " Hi Phoebe. Wow, Phoebe you look a lot different than I remember." Arnold complimented in shock. Phoebe smiled " Hah, I could say the same about you Arnold. You've gotten a lot taller!" She returned a compliment standing and giving him a friendly hug. Arnold feeling squished by the girl squeezing him into a tight friendly hug thought to himself ' well she's gotten prettier, I hardly recognized her ' he thought to himself. Gerald looked somewhat jealous of the two watching them hug, Gerald cleared his through loudly breaking the two from their hug. Phoebe smiled at Gerald "Gerald, is it possible you're getting ... jealous?" Phoebe suddenly asked making Gerald blush shaking his head and arms. "N-no no no" The 3 friends shared a laugh, just like old times before Arnold moved away to Europe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After catching up with Phoebe and playing some basketball with his Gerald, Arnold went home and ached to go straight to bed. 'I guess I tired myself out a lot more than I thought' he thought to himself as he changed out of his usual clothing and into his night clothing. Arnold was a little different. Instead of wearing a sweater over his plaid shirt he wore his red plaid shirt with skinny yellow stripes and some light blue jeans. Instead of wearing kiddy pajamas he would just sleep in his boxer with no shirt or a loose tank top. He sighs climbing into his bed thinking of tomorrow, although he didn't get to meet up with his other neighborhood friends at least he got to see Gerald and Phoebe. Before he knew it Arnold was fast asleep dreaming of someone he never thought he would dream about. He dreamed about a beautiful girl, she has tall slender legs, blue eyes, and long flowing blonde hair ? He felt like this girl reminded him of someone he once knew... from long ago. 

All of a sudden he heard his alarm calling "Hey Arnold!" "Hey Arnold!" "Hey Arnold!" Arnold jumped awake reaching over turning off his alarm and began getting ready for school. He dashed downstairs, ate his breakfast his grandma made him this morning. "Bye grandma!" He ran out the door, his best friend waiting outside as they ran to school. Arnold went with Gerald over to his locker to put away his books realizing he saw all of his old friends, and instantly they all recognized him instantly." Hey Arnold!" "Arnold is that you?" "Arnold! Long time no see!" He heard from all around the main hallway and he smiled. They all walked to class together just like old times...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Arnold had Algebra as his first class, he walked into class and sat down in the middle row of desks hearing other students enter the room as the teacher wrote the morning assignment on the chalk board. A beautiful blonde girl sits next to him sighing annoyingly taking out her journal and a pencil to write down the assignment on the board. 'She looks familiar..' Arnold thought to himself as he found himself staring at her. The mysterious blonde looked at him angrily" What are you looking at football head?!" she scolded until they both gasps quietly under their breaths. Instantly memories rushed into their brains like a gust of wind "Helga?" he asked shocked at how beautiful she looked "Arnold?!" she asked shocked and wide eyed. She was shocked to see him, but more shocked at how much more handsome he became.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SweetJazzCandy: Hey guys thanks so much for taking the chance and reading this, sorry i'm only an amateur writer and i'm open to suggestions and opinions ! :D See you guys next time !

AKA: This Chapter Has Already Been Edited !!  {Author Notes}