Chapter 21

....H's POV (from chapter 20)....

The last hour had been a complete blur, I had been having a good time with Jax, Nate and Mikey after the concert. We had gone to the gym to safely throw some punches at each other but little did I know I'd be punching someone else later, just without the gloves.

"Right I'm done" I said pulling the boxing gloves from my hands "Who needs a drink?"

"You just wanna go get your girl" Nate laughs. I flip him off but he was already out the door so I pulled the shirt back over my head and followed. Mikey fell into step with me as I we walked back to the hangout which is where I assumed Ember would be with Avery. 

As we walked Mike and I discussed the possibility of recording some new songs now that I had been writing again. He had his own studio at Icarus Falls so it wouldn't be too hard.

The closer we got to the hangout cabin the louder the music got, I also knew I was about to see Ember which made me feel happy and excited. In front of us Nate and Jax walked up the steps, the door to the hangout was already open so people could come and go. Nate was laughing about something Jax had said, I could hear his loud laugh even from back here which made me shake my head but then I suddenly noticed he stopped abruptly and stood still in the doorway, Jax behind him.

"What the?" I heard him say. I was confused, what was going on? The thumping of the music hadn't stopped but the voices had. 

"What's happening? I said out loud, Mikey shrugged. I bolted up path, Nate turned around to see me approaching fast, the shocked look on his face turned into a smile as he seen me take the stairs two at a time. 

"What the fuck is going on?"I yelled, someone better answer me soon. Nate and Jax moved aside for me and as as soon as I could see the reason for their shocked faces I went livid. Zed had pinned Ember up against the kitchen counter, his hand was against her cheek and it made my blood boil.

 "What the fuck do you think you're doing Zed? Leave her alone." Cruze and Ash had taken Ember away from Zed for which I was thankful she was safe, that was my main priority and now I knew she was out of his reach I turned to Zed.

"Woah... woah calm down mate"  He said, I would definitely not be calming down, was he crazy? "It was all just a bit of fun, isn't that right love?" That's not what I call fun and how dare he call my girl love, my girl? was she even that? All I knew is she clearly didn't want him touching her and neither did I. I seen her reaction when he turned back to her, she stiffened up and I hated it, I didn't want her to be uncomfortable.  

"Don't you talk to her, don't even look at her" I was so mad right now, I could feel myself burning up. The bathroom door opened a crack but Nate dove in there for whatever reason, I wasn't paying much attention to anything else. 

"So she's the one that's turned you soft eh?" Zed laughed "All these sappy love songs, she must be really good in bed, you never keep them around this long" What the actual fuck, I'll show him I'm not soft. My fist was clenched at my side and I wanted to punch him so bad right now but I didn't want to do that in front of Ember.

"What the fuck man" I heard Jax yell out, obviously shocked at what Zed had said. 

"You fucking dick" Cruze spat. I could feel my breathing getting quicker and quicker, I need to punch him and punish him but Ember needs to be gone. 

"Jax get her out of here" I yell at him, he obliged moving from standing next to me, he walked over to Ember and started to lead her towards the door but before they could leave Zed called out.

"Cya later baby" He winked, wait, he winked at her, oh fuck no that was it, I was going to punch him if she was here or not. I stepped forward but caught myself when Ember began to speak.