Chapter 12

"Do you like this one?" Avery asked holding up a short black dress to her body "or this one?" She held up an almost identical black dress.

"Umm they look the same to me" I said shrugging my shoulders. We were trying to get dressed and ready for tonight, Nate had come to find us about 20 minutes ago and informed us that H had talked to the band and they're willing to do a small show tonight, it wouldn't be as big as it normally would apparently but that's because they had to cancel the show last night and people from all over come to it and there wasn't enough time to let them all know but I was fine with that, having a smaller night would be fine with me seeing as I was still technically recovering but I can't wait for next weeks concert, that's going to be insane.

According to what Nate told us there's a few other camps set up like this one and they come together and do things a lot of the time so that's cool, I can't wait to meet people from there too. Nate said him and the boys are friends with the leaders of the camp that's just on the other side of the city so they're going to introduce them to us too.

"Aren't you a great help then" Avery said rolling her eyes at my response. She was always more into fashion and how she looked, I really didn't care, as long as I was comfortable."What are you going to wear?"

"Well I don't really have much, just the few things you grabbed me so I guess I'll just wear these" I replied pulling out a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and a cropped t-shirt and holding them up so Avery could see.

"Oh gosh" She said shaking her head "I can't wait until we go get the rest of our stuff tomorrow so we can get you some better clothes"

"What's wrong with these?" I asked holding the items of clothing up in the air.

"No one wears skinny jeans anymore Em, that's like so 5 years ago" She laughed. Well it doesn't bother me. I shrugged back at her in response and turned around to get dressed. We both did our own hair, I just did a simple half up- half down hairstyle with a bun and Avery did a high pony leaving two strands out at the front to frame her face. She did my makeup, I didnt let her go too overboard but I always let her practice on me whenever because she liked doing that kind of thing. She did a small amount of foundation, a smokey eye and mascara, nothing crazy but it made me look so much better from the paleness I had looked like for the last week or so.

Once we were all ready it was time to go, Cruze was going to wait for us on the short concrete wall surrounding the town centre so he could show us where to go, I didn't really understand that part, the stage was right there so we knew where to go but Im guessing H made him do it for some reason, maybe he was going to take us to where H and the other boys would be standing so we could watch with them. Now that I'm thinking about it, that made sense, seeing as H was the leader it made sense he'd have a vip spot or something.

"Hey guys, you two look great" Cruze greeted us as we approached him "Ready for tonight? It's going to be a great time" He winked when he said that last part, was there something he knew that we didn't?

"Oh absolutely" Avery nodded "Let's go Em" She said putting her arm around me. I was suddenly feeling a little anxious, there was so many people here already. I swallowed the lump in my throat and willed myself to follow Cruze as he weaved us through the people waiting for the show to start. He lead us to the very front row, right in the middle, I was expecting to see the other boys but I didn't recognise anyone else here.

"Where's everyone else?" I asked Cruze.

"Don't worry, you'll see them soon" He said winking again. Now that's weird, is he actually winking or has he just got something in his eye? "I'll leave you two here, H has organized Ash's brothers to get you drinks and stuff tonight so they'll be here soon, just let them know if you need anything and they'll get it, Okay?" He says looking between Avery and I, we both nodded, he patted us on the shoulders and added "Have fun" With another wink and he left us standing there very confused.