Chapter 19

Three days had passed and every morning started the same way, I woke up in H's arms, my face pressed against the soft skin of his chest, it was a literal dream come true and I hoped I would never know any different.

"Morning love" H said too cheery for this time of the morning.

"Uh, morning" I sighed.

"You don't sound happy" he pointed out.

"No? You sound too happy"

"Only because I get to wake up next to you" He smiled at me, my heart could've melted at that alone but then he decided to turn his head and press a light kiss to my forehead.

"You're so cheesy" I laughed.

"You love my cheesiness" He hit back. He was correct about that but I wasn't going to give him the benefit of knowing that. "Hit me with today's questions?" He said knowing I'd have some just like the previous days.

"When can I hear the new song?" I asked. I knew the band had been rehearsing but they wouldn't let me anywhere near them and I didnt know why, it wasn't that big of a deal.

"Tonight, we're playing it at the concert"

"So I have to wait to hear it with everyone else?" I sighed, disappointing.

"It will be worth it"

"If you say so, I thought being your bed mate would have more perks to be honest" I joked and he laughed.

"Is that so? Is that why you're sleeping with the lead singer of a band then huh?" He said wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"Oh shut it Mr, were not sleeping together" I replied correcting him.

"Yet" He laughed and I blushed "But also technically we are sleeping together"

"Ugh you're annoying" I sighed.

"Definitely, anymore questions?" He asked. I was contemplating on asking him a bunch of things but decided against it, there was no rush and I didnt need to know everything at once or there would be nothing left to find out.

"Nah, that's all for today" I finally said "Lets go have breakfast" He was happy I had suggested that because he was up and dressed in seconds and when I had got myself dressed we walked to the mess hall together.

I looked around the group of boys that had now become more like my family, even though I hadn't known them that long, and smiled to myself, I knew we were going to be fine living here, no more worries.

....

The day went by fast and soon it was almost concert time, I hadn't seen H or any of the boys since this morning, right after breakfast they had all rushed off to rehearse their new song and get ready for tonight. I'd spent the day helping out some of the other community members by feeding the animals and weeding the garden, Avery came along and helped too which meant it ended up being a fun time rather than seeing like a boring chore. Once we were finished we headed back to our hut to get ready, Willow and Marley were there and they were going to the kids concert and then going over to the kids bunkhouse for a movie night.

I showered the dirt and grime from the day away and made sure I was shaved, washed and clean before turning the water off, drying myself and pulling my clothes on. I had gone for a different sort of look than my usual jeans and shirt combo, I wanted to be adventurous and true out different styles seeing as I never really felt like I had my own style. Living with my Dad he was very conservative, especially raising two girls, he was out of his comfort zone and my grandma always had something to complain about if I wasn't covering every inch of skin so I did just to make them happy but I figured I may as well do what makes me happy now.