Chapter 2

By the time the sun had set the truck had been driving for about an hour before veering off of the main road and onto a bumpy trail, great they're taking me into the woods to murder me.

"Am I going to die? I asked Nate. He turned to me laughing "No love" He smiled, oh thank god. "Well not straight away anyway" He shrugs. Great. My heart thumping in my chest again, if this keeps happening I swear I'll die of a heart attack, they won't have to kill me themselves.

The woods began to open up and I could see some lights, we drove past some little wooden shacks, was this some sort of town? Jax stopped the truck outside a bigger wooden building and I was lead inside, it was almost pitch black inside bar one small lamp at the other end of the room. Jax and Nate gripped my arms and pulled me through the open room towards a door, Nate knocked three times before opening it and we all went inside. I was so anxious at this point, I had no idea what was going on.

"We have another one" Nate spoke out loud, I didn't know who he was talking to, there was no one else in the room that I could see.

Slowly in the corner of the dark room I could see movement, I hadn't noticed there was anyone here but out of the shadows walked a man, my breath hitched in my throat as he came closer, as he walked towards me I swear my heart stopped, I was shit scared. He stopped when he stood right in front of me, his tall build and big muscles towering over my small frame, his piercing green eyes felt like they were looking right into my soul, I had to look away from his stare so I focused on the ground.

 "Well, well, well

"Well, well, well....Aren't I lucky... this one's a pretty wee thing" He smirked looking me up and down. I noticed his accent straight away, another British one, what's next? An Indian, perhaps an Aussie? I kept my mouth shut, I was afraid I would say something the man didn't like. He was very intimidating looking, his long curly hair was pushed away from his face with a bandana, his eyes narrowed into a frown while watching me.

"Should we put her in the back?" Jax asked. The man nodded before turning around and walking back to where he had came from "I'll deal with her after the concert" He replied. Concert, what concert? They still had those here? "Very well, come on then Princess" Nate said grabbing ahold of my arm again and leading me away, Jax following closely behind.

"We have somewhere to be so you'll wait in here" Jax said gesturing to the room they'd put me in "Don't even try to escape" They shut and locked the door and I heard their footsteps disappearing down the hallway. Now I was left alone. I looked around the small concrete room, this is basically a prison cell.

I sat down on the cold floor and took my knife out of my pocket. I should have used it earlier on the boys but I knew I would lose that fight for sure. I picked at my nails to give me something to do. How long would they leave me here for? I could feel myself getting tired and I knew my blood sugars would go low soon, I hadn't been able to eat today and I didn't have any insulin either. I estimated it was around 7pm now, Avery and Willow would be expecting me home right around now but they knew what to do if I wasn't there, I just hoped they would actually stick to the plan we had rehearsed many times before rather than come looking for me.

Suddenly out of nowhere I heard some loud noises, it sounded like drums and guitars. I listened to the music, it sounded so familiar. I could only listen, I couldn't see anything because this tiny room had no windows but I definitely knew that tune.

...."I'm working on my roar"...

"Oh, I just can't wait to be king" .......

What! Lion King, they're singing The Lion King.... Strange.

It actually made me a little less anxious hearing that song from my childhood. I still had no idea what was happening but it was a little relief. I stood up and took myself over to the small uncomfortable looking bed so I could relax and listen to this music, it must be the concert they were talking about, not what I had envisioned but I wondered who was singing.

They played 'You're Welcome' from Moana and then 'Do you wanna build a snowman' from Frozen, classics. When they had finished I heard a bunch of clapping and I thought the concert had finished but after 20 minutes of silence the music started back up again, although this time I could tell it was less kid friendly than the previous songs.

"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes, hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect"......

Yeah that wasn't children's music anymore.

I had never heard this song before but it wasn't half bad, I lay there listening but I felt my eyes getting heavier, my mind slowing down and my body getting weaker. I didn't want to fall asleep here, god knows what could happen but I couldn't help it, my sugars were probably dangerously low at this point.

"Hey you....wake up"

"Wake up girl"

"What's her name?"

I don't know, didn't ask"

"Oh fuck......What do we do?"

I was hearing voices but I wasn't conscious enough to really register what was happening... I mumbled something but I don't think it made sense.

"Shit she said something..... What was that?" I heard footsteps and I felt there was someone right beside me.

"Should we just let her sleep?" That was the Irish one, I recognised the accent now.

"I don't think so, she looks like shit" Wow thanks.

"Yeah she does, covered in sweat too" Eww I was? Kill me now this is embarrassing.

I slowly opened my eyes but I felt like shit so it took a while to register Nate and Jax standing in front of me while I lay on the bed.

"Hello Princess, you look like shit.... no offence" He smiled down at me.

"Su....sugar" I spluttered out.

"What? Are you hungry?" Jax asked. I shook my head.

"No... I need..umm.....I.....have....diabetes" I managed between breaths. My heart was racing and I had a killer headache at this point. I just need them to let me go or I'd go into a diabetic coma and die.

It took both boys a second to register what I had said but then they both snapped their heads to look at each other and shared a look, Jax nodded and hurriedly left out the door.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything else?" Nate asked, he looked a little worried too.

"Bucket" I panted covering my mouth with my hand. His eyes went wide for a second but he turned around and went out the door, he was gone for only a moment before returning with a trash can "Best I can do love" He said handing it to me, instantly a wave of nausea came over me and I vomited into the bin. "I'm sorry" I apologized. I put the bin on the ground and lay back on the bed. "Please don't leave me alone" I whispered. Suddenly feeling another bout of sleepiness hit me and then I was out like a light.

A/N: How are we feeling about this? Please let me know.