Chapter 15

"Aww look at those two"

"Super cute"

I heard voices I recognised as I slowly came to, I opened my eyes only to be blinded by the sun. I rubbed my hands over my eyes and squinted to see who was there. Avery and Nate stood a few feet away.

"Morning there love" Nate said smiling. "Why are you two sleeping outside?"

Two? Huh, I looked to my left and there was Jax still passed out tucked into my side but when I looked to my right H was gone.

"Umm where'd H go?" I asked out loud sounding confused.

"H was here too?" Avery asked sounding shocked and I nodded "So the three of you slept on that tiny hammock?"

"Yeah, it was actually pretty comfortable, and warm" I laughed. Both Nate and Avery's eyes went wide when I said that but they laughed as they walked off. I shifted around so I could sit up and I felt Jax stir, he was waking up. He looked up at me with tired blue eyes.

"Morning love"

"Good morning Jax" I smiled down at him.

"How's your head feeling?" He asked. I could feel the pounding in my head, I needed water and I probably should eat something or I would crash soon, I needed to keep my blood sugars up and I didn't eat last night so that wouldn't help how I'm feeling either.

"Ugh... not great" I admitted sighing and running my hand through my hair, I hoped I didn't look too terrible. I heard footsteps behind us and I turned around to see H.

"Oh you're awake" He said sounding surprised "Good morning you sleepy heads, I come bearing gifts to help your hangovers" He hands us both a bottle of cold water and pops out two pills into each of our hands, next he hands us both a breakfast bagel with bacon and egg.

"Cheers mate" Jax says before tipping his head back and swallowing the pills.

"Thanks" I say and do the same.

"Well hopefully your heads aren't too bad because we have stuff to do today" H says eying us up and down.

"Yeah like what?" Jax asked his mouth full of bagel.

"I finished fixing the other truck yesterday so we're going to go get the rest of Em's stuff" H replied.

"Yes" Jax cheered, he put his arm over my shoulder and gave me a little side hug "Time to officially move in" I smiled back at him.

"We're leaving in twenty minutes" H says to me.

"Okay shit" I said jumping up "I need to go get ready. I power walked back to the hut where Avery, Willow and I would be moving into, it still didn't really seem real that these people that were strangers just a little over a week ago were now some of my best friends and I felt completely safe with these guys and at least now I knew I wouldn't have to worry as much.

"Out all night I see" I heard Willows voice as I opened the door to the hut, she gave me a fright but I looked at her sitting on the couch with a book.

"Yeah sorry about that little duck, didn't mean to" I said going over to give her a hug and a kiss on the forehead.

"I seen Avery before, what time did she get home did you know?" I was curious to know what time everyone else had left the party.

"She never came home" Willow laughed shrugging her shoulders. That was weird, although I seen her with Nate, did she go back to his hut, I was going to have to ask her for all the goss later.

I sped through the shower, threw on a hoodie and leggings not bothering too much with style but wanting to be comfortable and I brushed my hair and teeth before putting my sneakers on.