Chapter 7

......... H's POV......

"Hello"

"Hello... is anyone there"

I could hear a strange voice and I thought I was dreaming.

"Please answer" The voice pleaded.

I sat up in bed realising the voice was coming from the radio beside my bed, it was a young sounding girl. I grabbed it and held it up to my own mouth, holding down the button so I could talk.

"I don't know who you are kid but this is only for emergencies so leave me alone" I threw the radio back on the table and rolled over, it was the middle of the night, why was this kid even awake, probably some stupid prank.

"Who is this?" The girl asked. Good question, shouldn't I be asking that though. "I need help, umm a man gave this to my sister, she needs help" Sister? I was so confused right now, it didn't help that I was still half asleep. I tried to ignore her but I couldn't help but be a little intrigued. "Can anyone help us, Ember is hurt"

Ember?

Wholy shit!

I bolted upright in bed and grabbed the radio.

"Did you say Ember?" I asked.

"Y... yes... Im Willow, her sister" She answered, oh for fuck sakes

"Willow, What happened?" I asked. At this point my heart was racing at all the possibilities but I also didn't know why my body was reacting this way, it was confusing me. I felt panicked, I needed to get to her as soon as I could.

"She's hurt really bad, some guys came here.. and they... they" She started crying at this point and I felt bad for her, she was obviously worried about her sister. "Please can you help her, I don't want her to die" I leaped out of bed, throwing on the closet clothes and boots I could find.

"Don't worry Willow, I'm on my way" I reassured her. I threw the radio in my pocket and flung open the door to my hut, I didn't even bother to stop to lock it like I usually did, I didn't care at this point. Nates hut was the closet to mine so I went there first, I banged on his door but decided to just open it instead.

"Get the fuck up" I yelled at him. He shot up out of bed in only his boxers and looking shocked.

"H?" He asked."What?..."

"No time" I yelled at him "Get dressed and meet me in the truck, and fucking hurry" I didn't even wait for him to respond before I was out the door and running to Jax's hut. I didn't even bother knocking on his door, I just flung it open.

"Jax move your fucking ass now" I yelled waking him up straight away, he looked at me confused but I just yelled back "I'll explain later but we have to go, get to the truck" I yelled at him, I left his hut the same as Id left Nates and spend up the path towards the infirmary, I bolted through the doors and Cruze was there, he'd been on night duty and I guess he was hanging around here which he liked to do since he was smart with medical things.

"What's going on H?" He asked, looking at me panting and rushing around like a crazy person.

"Ember is hurt, they attacked her, I'm going to get her so be prepared for when I come back" I yelled at him. I grabbed a first aid kit from the shelf and turned to leave again.

"Holy shit... absolutely" Cruze nodded. I left back out the front doors and ran to the truck, luckily Jax was already there.

"Where the fuck is Nate at?" I asked, Jax just shrugged his shoulders.

"I'll drive" Jax offered, clearly seeing the state I was in. It also made sense because although he didn't know it yet he knew where we were going because he'd dropped Ember off and done a couple of trips to check on them and I didnt have a clue where she lived.