Chapter 13

..... Ember's POV....

Shock.

That's all I can register right now.

H was the lead singer in a band that Jax, Nate, Ash and Cruze were all a part of and they killed it, their performance was awesome, I've never had such a fun night in my life.

I was very tipsy from the drinks Ash's brothers had been bringing to us all night but I was still of sound mind to know that they were fucking fabulous. Avery and I stood there in shock for the first five minutes before we loosened up as H sang, he sung the same song from last time and seeing him perform in person, while I was right in the front row was like nothing I had ever seen before. The way he moved around the stage like he owned it, interacted with the other guys and even the audience and the way he was jumping around with so much energy, I couldn't take my eyes off him the whole time.

"Fuck that was hot" Avery said as we were turning around to leave after the show "I knew I liked musicians but holy heck, H was insane and did you see Nate with his guitar? oh my" She swiped her hand across her forehead like she was wiping sweat away.

"They were so good, I can't wait until next time" I agreed. As we were walking away Nate came running up to us, his body was glistening with sweat but he still looked good, what was with all these guys looking this good, it should be a crime.

"You two wanna come with us for an after party?" He asks casually in his thick irish accent. I looked at Avery and she was all smiles.

"Abso-fucking-lutely" She answered straight away. I guess we're going then.

"Great, come with me" We followed Nate as he weaved his way through the crowd that was slowly dissipating. He lead us down the side of the stage and down a back path, I had never been this way before but it was covered with bush "That's where the band gets ready" He points to a small building out the back of the stage. We keep walking and he leads us through the back entrance of the security fence that surrounds the boys huts, as we turn to walk down the path I can already hear music thumping away. "That first hut is mine, the one across from mine is Jax's, the one next to his is Cruze's and the one next to him is Ash's, that one there is spare and this one" He says coming to a stop in front of a cabin that is bigger than the other five "Is our hangout, you two are welcome here whenever you want. It's nice to have somewhere we can chill, so welcome to the party kids" He pushes the door open and we step inside.

It's pretty dark inside compared to outside where the moon is bright and the compound lights are on so it's easy to see at night. It takes a second for my eyes to adjust but when they do I take in everything im seeing, it's an open room with couches surrounding a giant tv which is on the back wall, a small kitchenette off to the left side is packed full of bottles of alcohol and other items, there's a big beer pong table beside that and in the right front corner is some arcade games and a set of drums with some guitars hanging on the wall. This looked like a pretty good place to party. The windows were all blacked out with curtains and the only light came from the glow of the sound system.

"Wow, this place looks sick" Avery said. Nate laughed putting his hand on her arm, I seen her blush a little and I swear I seen them share a look between them that seemed like there was more to it but I'd have to ask her about it later.

"Lets go get a drink" Nate said pulling Avery away.

"Yeah that's all good guys, no worries, I'll just stay here alone I guess" I said sarcastically but they were already gone and out of ear shot. Cool. I was contemplating for a second on what I was going to do next, I could see Cruze sitting on the couch so I could go join him, or Ash, he's playing beer pong.