Chapter 4

After H explained everything that had happened last night it made me feel a little better that these strange men had actually looked after me. He'd finally told me his name, I had suspected he was the 'H' man Nate and Jax had talked about but he had confirmed that for me, although when I asked what H stood for he didn't elaborate further. He also did the same thing when I asked him how he knew what to do with my diabetes but he'd snapped at me and said "It's none of your business" So I guessed it was a touchy subject and moved on.

He had walked me over to a large cafeteria like building, he'd called it the mess hall, where breakfast was being served. I was given a big plate of some pretty good looking food, and wondered how they still managed to eat this good but I didn't want to ask too many questions and get yelled at again. I heard Nate and Jax before I could see them, laughing away as they approached the table H and I were sat at with their plates of food.

"Morning Princess" Nate smiled.

"Hi" I replied

"How are you feeling?" Jax questioned raising his eyebrows.

"Okay I guess" I shrugged.

We sat in quiet chatter for a few minutes, well the three guys talked, I just ate. A few minutes later two other guys came and sat at the last remaining seats at this table.

"Who's the chick" The first guy asked motioning towards me.His Australian accent strong, I knew the next one would be from Aussie. He was quite tan, he had long shaggy blonde hair and looked friendly enough.

"Her name's Ember" H replied before carrying on eating, no further explanation

"Well then, hello Ember" The second guy said. This one was british like H, Nate and Jax, why are there all these guys from other countries here? He was more muscly than the first one and had more tattoos. His eyes were darker than all the other boys and he had a bit of a beard which the others didn't have either. "My name is Cruze and that's Ash"

 "My name is Cruze and that's Ash"

"Umm... hello, nice to meet you" I squeaked out, suddenly aware I was at a table that seemed to be reserved for hot men with big muscles and tattoos, I really didn't fit in here. I needed to get home, I wondered if they would let me go now. "When do I get to go home? I asked, they all turned their heads to me and I swear I went red as a tomato.