018

Authors note: 

first chapter in season 2

Sorry it's not much but I didn't really know what to do with do with episode one

Sorry it took so long! It will be slow updating from now on as I am busy, but I'll try to update when I can!

I still haven't decided if Ry is gonna get an adult timeline yet but yk.

Also I'm currently writing a 'the wilds' fanfic which is
Leah Rilke x fem!oc(not published yet) so I've been writing that and Sophie nelisse is the face claim of the main oc(Hunter) and Ellie purnell is the faceclaim of the main oc's(hunters) ex gf

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Two months had past since Jackie Taylor died.

It had got nothing but colder. It was snowing a lot and the ground was covered, sometimes they couldn't get out of the cabin because of how deep the snow was. They had to wear more layers of clothes and it was all just a matter of time before one of the others where next.

The Martin hadn't been sleeping great sometimes she just didn't. Some might say she was sleep deprived but it depended on who you asked.
You could tell by the bags under the girls eyes how tried she really was.

It wasn't that she wasn't trying to sleep, she was. She simply just couldn't. The girl hadn't told anyone but she had started to think she was seeing things. It started with just seeing small mistakes like the door open when it wasn't, to thinking she say taissa sleep walking. The girl would stare off into nowhere at times without realising how long she would if it for.

"You should add more herbs." Misty told mari who had been making everyone weird soup as they where running out of food.

"I am about to." Mari announced annoyed at the girl who was no longer aloud near the food.

"Okay, where is Shauna with the meat?" Mari questioned a she stopped mixing the soup for a minute wondering where Shauna was.

"Seriously? Are we just not gonna talks about how she's out in the meat shed all day with dead Jackie?" The girl asked as no one would bring up the subject.

"Mari leave it alone." Lottie spoke sternly at the girl disapproving what the girl was saying.

"People cope in different ways." Ryleigh broke her silence.

"It's been two months." Mari said as she turned towards the food again.

"Give her some time. All right? She's still forcing." The coach told mari but also the other girls as most of them had been thinking the same.

"Yeah, it she's fine full-on Norman Bates." Mari replied.

"I don't think she'd go that fare mari." Ryleigh scolded the girl leading her and the rest of the cabin to silence.

The girl knew she should say it but she had to "If we get out of here, I really do suggest we all go to group therapy." Ryleigh spoke out of nowhere as no one has said anything. The girls words had left a few shocked.

Everyone fell silent not knowing how to respond to that. "I'll go check on Shauna." Ryleigh said as she stood going for the cabin door as she just wanted to get away from the awkward silence.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

"Hey." Ryleigh spoke softly upon entering the meat shed Shauna had been in.