017

Note :

This is season 1 finish. Thank you all so much for reading, comments, and voting!

I'm going to take a short break just to think about how I'm gonna write season 2, if Ryleigh is going to get an adult time line and I'm also gonna re-write season 1 because I didn't realised how many typos there where and I'm going to make the chapters longer!

while I'm on the break I'm gonna write the like one shots and stuff but if anyone has any certain moments what they'd like to see(like how they got together, Ry throwing up at Mari's birthday, how she became best friends with van and tai) lmk and I'll defo consider them!

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Currently back at the cabin Shauna and Lottie had Ryleigh backed against one of the trees, a knife to her neck as the girl was still in disbelief of all of this.

"Why're you both doing this?" She questioned in between breaths as Shauna brought the knife closer to her neck.

"It wants." Lottie repeated to which she gave Shauna a nod with her head as to give her a signal.

As to say yes.

The knife started to go through Ryleigh's neck, piercing the skin as the knife went through slowly.

This was how Ryleigh was going to die.

"Hey!" Natalie screamed as she pushed Shauna out of the way making sure the knife couldn't hurt ryleigh anymore.

"Are you okay?" Natalie asked as Ryleigh stood in shock not being able to take it all in.

"Hey." Natalie said softly as she looked at the shaken up girl.

"We should go." Ryleigh said finally snapping out of her shocked state.

The girl grabbed Natalie's hand before taking off trying to protect herself and Natalie from Shauna and Lottie.

"What was that back there?" Natalie asked as they got far away enough from the two girls.

"I don't know." Ryleigh answered honestly putting her hands over her head.

"What do they think you're doing you're literally bleeding Ry." Natalie said as she looked up at the girl seeing the bit of blood that had came from her neck.

"I'm going to go back and see if they have stoped whatever they were going okay?" Natalie asked as she started to walk away before Ryleigh grabbed her hand spinning her around.

"No you can't go back, what if they hurt you?" Ryleigh asked the blonde concerned for her safety.

"Ryleigh, Travis is back there and I need to know if he's okay then I'll come back." Natalie replied.

Ryleigh had knew she could have tried harder to stop the girl but she was so caught up in her own thoughts she didn't know what to do.

Why had they done this?

Was it the shrooms?

Were they going crazy?

Would they had killed Ryleigh if Natalie hadn't showed up?

Did Natalie just save her life?

So many thoughts yet no answer.

(🌲🏕️🦴)