014

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Lottie had been the only one left awake, so to her knowledge anyway.

Except one. Ryleigh.

We just hadn't came back from her walk making Lottie grow more concerned as she had been waiting for her this whole time.

She took it upon herself to find the girl. As she got out of her makeshift bed carefully walking around everyone, but not for getting to lift bandages before taking a lantern and going to find the Martin.

"Ry!" Lottie whisper yelled repeatedly through the forest as she walked further into it, she grew more concerned.

"Hey." Lottie heard as a hand touched her shoulder turning her around and surprising the girl.

"You okay?" Ryleigh asked Lottie.

"Yeah, you hadn't came back yet." Lottie admitted staring at the girl.

"I'm okay if that's what you're wondering." Ryleigh lied she was not okay.

Her girlfriend cheated on her. Her arm was bleeding out. Her knee and leg was a little messed up. She started to think Lottie might be crazy. She missed her mom and she wanted to be herself again.

"Come here." Lottie said before wrapping her arms around Ryleigh's neck bringing the girl closer to her in a attempt of comfort.

As Ryleigh's hugged back the best she could not wanting to leg go of the girl.

As they leg go Lottie took Ryleigh's hand into her own dragging her over to a tree as they both sat down.

"Let me see." Lottie said preparing to be patient with the stubborn Ryleigh as she referred to her arm.

"It's fine lot." Ryleigh told her leaning back against a tree.

"No. Ryleigh Martin. I know you're stubborn but right now isn't the time. And if you don't let me do this I will hold you down myself and force this bandage on your arm." The matthews demanded.

This left ryleigh shocked to say the least never expected this to come out of Lottie.

"If you wanted to hold me down all you had to do was asked no need to threaten me." Ryleigh told her making a joke out of the situation as Lottie stated at her with a blank expression.

Ryleigh eventually just stuck her arm ou and left the matthews to do what needed to be done.

"Is that to tight?" Lottie asked as Ryleigh winced slightly as Lottie wrapped it around the injured arm.

"Yeah it's fine. At least now I don't have to get a tattoo removal. Got one for free only down side is half the skin off my lower arm is torn off." Ry jokingly said the last part.

"Let me see your leg." Lotto told the girl.

Leaving her wondering.!

Who told Lottie? Taissa and van knew but they where to busy to tell anyone else about it. Ryleigh didn't tell anyone.

"How's you know?" She spoke up getting out of her own thought.

"I saw it." Lottie told her taking out the second bandage from her pyjamas pocket.

"What do you mean you saw it Lottie?" Ryleigh asked more confided then ever.

"I'm a dream. I saw it in a dream. You feel when you where running from a wolf." Lottie admitted.