007

(🌲🏕️🦴)

As 'this is how we do it' started playing mari shouted "on two, one, two, three, four!" As almost everyone started dancing to 'this is how we do it.'

Ryleigh smiled from where she had been sitting on the wooden floor cheering the girls on as they enjoyed themselves.

"And javi." Mari shouted cheering on the younger boy. "Whoa, javi." The Martin shouted.

They'd all been enjoying themselves as the music slowly faded out.

Ryleigh grabbed the Walkman they had in a bucket to make the music louder but van quickly took it off her examining it herself.

"What happened?" Jackie asked. "I dont know." Van replied honestly as she hit the thing.

"Had hitting something ever fixed it?" She asked out loud but it was more of a question for herself.

"M-maybe try blowing on it?" Mari said sharing her idea. "Yeah, might have dust in it from being in here." Ryleigh said referring to the cabin as van blew on it.

They'd all head creaking from above them causing each and every single one of them to look up.

"Uh, what was that?" Jackie questioned a bit creeped out. "Hey, you heard it to?" Lottie questioned everyone as she thought only she heard it.

"It was probably just a branch." Taissa concluded. "Inside on the floor?" Mari asked the turner woman. "Yeah out here tree'a grow legs and chase you into then woods." Ryleigh said trying to mess with them getting a small snigger out of Taissa.

Taissa sighed before mari said "what if it's... him?" "What, the dead guy?" Shauna asked

"Uh, yeah." Mari sassed back at the shipman.

"You know what it probably was?" The bleached blonde had now joined the conversation. "The sea guys missing fingers, trying to find their way home." As akilah hit the girl and everyone had noise in disapprovment.

"You really have to encourage them?" Taissa asked the scatorccio. "Let her it's the only entertainment we get." The Martin budded in.

"You got to admit it didn't sound like it was on the roof." Akilah told them trying to get them to believe her.

"Fine the. It was a rat, or a raccoon or something I don't know, it-" Jackie tried to list off but was cut if the the Matthews girl "shh!"

As everyone went quiet taissa muted something as Lottie stared up.

"Listen."

Nothing but the fire crackling.

"Well, I don't hear it now." Mari said throwing her hands to her side. "See?" Taissa replied but before another argument or something broke out coach cut them off.

"Alright, alright. You know what I think it was? I think the ghost decided it was time to get some sleep. And we should probably do that same, yeah?"

As everyone shot back a yeah and got ready for sleep

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh had been up before anyone but to be honest she didn't sleep.

She had waiting until most people where awake and starting cutting wood for everyone.

"Hey, Ry." Taissa said approaching the Martin. "What?"  She replied not in the mood to talk.