011

Note:

I stress of putting notes at the start of every chapter I'm gonna just make a chapter where I put notes so if I post on it please read it :)

(🌲🏕️🦴)

"Tai everyone think this is a bad idea." Vanessa palmer spoke up.

"Well, we have to do something. We're starving. There nothing to hunt." Taissa spoke up again.

"The animals might migrating." Misty spoke up causing a few to glare at her.

"That's probably why the only game we've seen for weeks was one sick deer." Taissa concluded.

"Not everyone thinks it a bad idea." Ryleigh mutter quietly but was enough for Natalie who was beside her ti hear.

"You're thinking about going?" Natalie asked.

The two had grew closer the past couple day getting long better than before.

"I'm not thinking about it I already decided that I'm going." Now Ryleigh could be stubborn and that's what she was doing here. Being stubborn.

"It's just gonna keep getting colder," the two went back to listening to taissa go on as Natalie looked at the talker girl who had been sitting in the ground.

"And not 'I better put on a coat' cold. We're taking 'dying feels like falling asleep' cold." She ranted on looking at the others who weren't sure about the plan.

"What do you think Lottie?" The innocent Laura Lee spoke up as she looked at the Matthews.

This had drifted everyone's attention, forcing everyone attention on Lottie.

"I don't know." She spoke up as everyone was looking an answer.

"Look, guys, anyone who wants to come with me is welcome, but I'm going." Taissa stood her ground.

"You're gonna want to take stuff with you right?" Akilah asked curiously making Ryleigh assume she was considering it.

"Like food and supplies? Thats not up to you." Akilah asked again.

"Well, you can't just send her out there with nothing." Shauna said pointing at taissa then looking back at akilah.

"This is insane. We don't know where we are, just surrounded by big-ass mountains." Van said as she hit her hands off her legs from where she was sitting.

"What are you Edmund Hilary?" The non happy can asked.

"Who?" Mari asked the group.

"Van, if you're not on board you don't have to go but you're not stopping taissa, let's be honest." Ryleigh spoke up getting a few glares.

"Like I said,we're not in an island. If we go south, we've got to run into something eventually." Taissa said trying to get more people than just Ryleigh in on her plan.

"A road, a town, anything." Taissa listened off the things they could find.

"No." Natalie spoke up shaking her head. Her words shocking a few people.

"You can't take the rifle. I'm all for what you're trying to do, tai, but the gun has to stay."

"Okay. Fine." Taissa agreed.