004

(🌲🏕️🦴)

It had been three days, they had just buried the body's of everyone that passed having a sort of serimony for them.

"Before we took off, I heard Rachel say that she was gointo an oasis at the meadowlands next month." Van said after standing up from finishing patting down the girls grave.

"She was really excited." Van said before Ry cut her off saying "now she's never going to hear 'wonderwall' again." She was feeling guilt.

"Come on. Let's join hands. We'll pray from them" Laura Lee said causing everyone to stick out both there bands to the people beside them.

Ryleigh had been in inbwteeen Nat and mari, she held both there hands as Laura Lee spoke up again. "Rachel, you just moved up from JV, so we didn't really know you. But, in trig, you never confused your secants and your consecants. You seemed really smart. Anyone else?" She then asked the group.

Van took a deep breath before rushing out the words "I saw her carry a flute case once." Tears almost tripping her.

"Oh lord, please accept Rachel Goldman into your arms. So that she may fill your kingdom with music. Please accept coach Martinez into your glory too, and flight attendant Janet, pilot Robert, pilot Fred. Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death..." Laura Lee trailed off but was eventually cut off by taissa saying she was going for a walk, leaving the rest of the team and Martinez brothers.

(🌲🏕️🦴)

Ryleigh had been by herself in the middle of the woods sitting against a random tree. when she heard a twig snap coming towards her, her head snaped towards where the sound was coming from, it was Shauna.

"Hey." She said. She had been looking for her girlfriend, they still hadn't been on the best of terms but they hadn't had the change to talk with everything going on and Shauna thought there was no better time than now ti talk to her.

"Hi." Ryleigh replied back staring into nowhere. "Can we talk?" The woman standing up asked.

"You can talk." Ryleigh confirmed. "I'm sorry about saying you're stuck up Taissa ass, I know you're not, I was drunk and annoyed that's all." Shauna said.

"You? Annoyed? never." Ryleigh replied sarcastically with a smirk. "Hey." Shauna said smiling back as she hit her shoulder while sitting down next to her.

"Ry?" Shauna asked "Yeah?"

"I love you to." Ryleigh had been shocked to say the least she didn't know if Shauna was saying it out of guilt or what.

"You don't have to say it cause I said it. You can take it back I won't hold it against you. You can take your time." Ryleigh reassured the girl.

"No I mean it. Ryleigh Martin, I love you. And I'm sorry it took a plane going down for me to tell you but in the moment as that plane went down I realised if I had died one of my biggest regrets was not telling you that." Shauna had explained.

The two were sat smiling at each other as Shauna leaned over to the girl planting a kiss on her lips. "I love you." She said after it. "I love you to Shauna shipman." The Martin girl had laced her hand with Shauna's both smiling at the moment they had.