Australia

You were snuggled up in you nice warm bed. You were just drifting out of your slumber, but hadn't opened your eyes yet.

That's when you realized something, was off.

"What is this?" "Probably another prank."

Two voices whispered from your bedside.

Your heart started racing, yet you kept still, eyes still closed.

A warm breeze blew past your face. Sending along a whiff of freshly cut grass.

Oh no.

You knew exactly what was going on.

You opened your eyes, and looked around.

"Oh my god."

It was the first of April, April fools day. And someone thought it'd be funny to move your whole bed, with you in it, to the plaza.

You tried to brush back your bed head with your hands, this only worked a little.

You looked over to the two people who were standing at the foot of your bed. Then your jaw dropped.

There stood Cyprus in a short waiter apron a tie and shirt collar, and Egypt in a pink sequined Shendyt and Keffiyeh.

"Uh... Hi." Stelios said giving you a small wave.

"Um, hi? Cyprus... What? Do you know who did this?" You asked still a bit groggy.

"Uh... No?" He says nervously fiddling with his lock of long hair.

You turn your attention towards the Egyptian. "Do you know who put my bed here? I'm guessing you guys have something else going on, judging by your outfits."

Gupta nodded. Then only muttered one word. "France."

"Well-" Stelios started. "We think France is, responsible for all of the pranks, including us, having to wear these."

"You looking for him right now?" You asked.

"Yeah." Egypt replied. "But we haven't found him yet."

You nodded, still a bit sleepy. "Alright let's go."

A little ways down the path,after some explaining on their perdiciment, Cyprus pointed at your pajamas. "When did you start wearing footie pajamas again?"

You glared at him. "I never stopped wearing them... And, why did you ask it like that?"

"I didn't mean to, I just-" Stelios tried to defend, as Gupta gave a small side smirk at his friend's perdicerment.

"Forget about it." You say waving your hand. Cyprus, sometimes tended to say things different aloud, then what he thought he said.

As you continued walking you hadn't seen anyone... Unless someone was actually in that manhole you passed, and thought you saw move. "Hey!" Someone shouted in front of you.

The three of you look up and saw China... In a, rather slimming dress.

"You guys got dragged into this too?!" Yao shouted.

"Yeeeeaah..." Stelios answered somewhat reluctantly.

"I am pretty sure Francis is the one who took my picture and is blackmailIng me." China huffed crossing his arms.

"So do you think France is behind ALL of these pranks?" You ask.

The three boys gave there own head movements of affirmation.

You gave a sigh. "Alright, do you guys want to keep walking towards the park's square?"

"Yeah." They all replied.