Finland

Before I get this story started I wanted to say thanks to everyone who wrote me x reader stories for my birthday. (And if I forgot to tag you please let me know!!!) (that's why I took July off, for my birthday)🎉

@aj-hetaboo-mochisan
@cronagrell
@jennakid4
@lily33805
@Mia_Chan_theHetalian
@MiAmericanOtaku
@wondersmith
@Fiore-Nixa-Atlantis

And if anyone wants to write me stories in the future it is very warmly welcomed!!!
Jada-Star~
---

Your eyes blinked open, and you noticed that your bedroom windows were closed...
Odd.

You were sure you had them open last night because of the beautiful cool breeze.

You sat up in your bed, and that's when you saw it, a brown paper package sitting on the foot of your bed.

You put your hand on your head and sighed. Someone somehow managed to clamber in through your window last night while you were slumbering, placed this box on your bed and snuck off into the night, and somehow closing your windows in the process.

You sat up promptly, and moved the box onto your lap. You had no idea who could have done this. Really it could have been any of the other nations at this point.

You tore into the box carefully, looking for any clues at all that could lead to finding out who the sender was.

As soon as the package was open you saw a letter laying on top of a Santa clause dress. Like in the mean girls movie.

"Really, a sexy Santa suit?!" You shout.

This was ridiculous. Maybe there is a sensible reason for this. You just had to read the letter.

You ripped opened the envelope, and pulled out the letter.

'Dear _____, happy April fools day!'

"OH MY GOD!" You scream before even continuing. "You have to be kidding me! This is- not even! ARRRGGGGAAAHH!!!"

You composed yourself as best as you could before continue reading the letter.

'In honor of today we have set up a little something in the plaza. We hope to see you there, as a little incentive we also placed a photo of you in this envelope-'

You looked in the envelope to fine a picture of yourself utterly drunk and completely trashy looking at one of America's parties.

"NO! How in re world did anyone get this!?"

You took a deep breath, to try to calm yourself down, before finishing the letter.

'We have the second copy of this photo. If you want it before we post it at the end of the day, come down to the plaza in the provided outfit and retrieve it.'

You crumpled up the letter. And let out an angry huff. Whoever did this had some serious trouble coming their way.

You soon were dressed in the skimpy outfit, and you marched your way down to the plaza.

And who was the first person you see?

China, who was also in a somewhat revealing dress. No it was nowhere as skimpy as yours.

"Hey, Yao!" You shout to get his attention.

"Hey, _____! You got a letter too?"

A bit of blood rushed to your face. "Yeah." You say as flatly as you can. "Do you have any idea of who could have set this prank up?"

He shook his head. "I originally thought it was Korea but, I saw that he got a letter too."

You let out a frustrated sigh. You had quite a bit of pent up anger and no one to let it out on... Yet.