Austria

The warm sun shining through the window was what woke you up. You blinked a few times, then realized what day it was.

April first.

You groaned, the curled up under the blankets, hiding yourself again.

It's just safer to stay inside today. Otherwise you will be the victim of some serious pranks.

Your phone rings on your bedside table. You groan again, and hide even deeper in your blankets.

After your phone stopped ringing, they called back a second time, and a third time, then a fourth time.

Once they called back the fifth time you looked at the caller ID, it was your friend Elizabeta Héderváry. The personification of Hungary.

"What is it Liz?" You ask still hiding in your bed.

"_____, are you here yet!?"

"What? What are you talking about?" You ask her.

"The plaza. Everyone got one of those letters, with their most embarrassing photo and letter telling them if they didn't get down to the plaza everyone would see that photo."

This got you worried so you jumped outta bed, and went downstairs to look for this letter.

But once you got downstairs there was a huge brown package.

"I got a package here." You tell her as you rip it open.

"Yup, same as the rest of us."

Inside you found a waiter apron, a shirt collar, a black suit tie, and some bandage wrap.

You scrunch up your face trying to make sense of it all.

"Liz, what's all this?"

"Just read the letter, it'll explain."

You pluck an envelope from the box and rip it open, and read the letter aloud to Elizabeta.

" 'Dear _____, we hope to see you at the plaza today for our little event. We have provided an outfit for you. Wear it and come down to the plaza, if you choose not to, the the photo we sent along will be shown to everyone. Hope to see you there!' "

"Alright, the photo can't be that bad." You say as you lift a photo from the envelope.

You make a choking sound that sounds like a mix between a shout and a gasp.

"Liz..." You angrily whisper to her. "How did they get this picture of me in that Lolita dress you put me in last week!?"

"What they got that!? Well, it could be worse, some of our pictures were half naked ones. I mean after all you did look super cute."

"But in this one I'm bending over a bit, and you can kinda see up my skirt." You tell her with a wince.

"Safe for me to guess that I'll be seeing you here soon?"

"Yeah." You reply rubbing your forehead.

You hang up the phone, and start getting dressed.

You soon realized the manage wrap went around your chest and the apron was to cover your lower half. And of course the tie and shirt collar was for around your neck, obviously.

As soon as you put on the skimpy garb, to headed to the plaza.

Once you got there you tried to be a stealthily as possible. Who knew who else could be here. Well, Liz did say everyone...

This day couldn't end well.

"_____!" Someone shouted from behind you.

You froze up before slowly turning to face...