China

'Good morning' the sunshine seemed to say as is woke you from you slumber peacefully.

You sat up stretching and yawned. You rubbed your sleepy eyes as you headed down stairs.

But there laying on the kitchen table was something that .wasn't there last night. A pile of clothes and an envelope.

You opened the envelope, revealing a photo of you... Wait! Impossible a photo of you sleeping in your favorite jammies, snuggling a stuffed hello kitty doll. Oh no! Who had this picture of you?! Then you took notice to the letter.

"Happy April Fools day _____, I thought as a funny prank I would send your most embarrassing photo to the whole world! But I guess that might be a bit harsh... So I decided an alternative, if you come down to the plaza wearing the supplied clothing I won't leak the photo. The choice is yours."

There was no way you were letting that photo spread like wildfire, which it would. So you took the clothing back to your room to change.

~*~timeskip~*~

You were now walking through the plaza clad in a red leotard with a hello kitty ear head band. They figured that you liked hello kitty so much to sleep with one that you should dress as hello kitty... Great hopefully your crush China doesn't see you. (That's the only real reason you even have the plushie.)

"_____, is that you aru?"

Wonderful. You turn to see China in a long red dress with high slits up the sides and most of his hair down (making it look sexy, in your opinion.) with little pink flowers stuck in it.

"Woh! You look so cute!" He said sprinting towards you.

"Thanks, I guess..." You tell him blushing. "You look really cute too."

"What? But I look like a girl!" He complains.

"Awww, but I love it when your hair is down." You say picking up a few of the strands at the end of his dark hair. He blushed at your action.

"R-really?" He stuttered, making a mental note of it.

You nodded. Then there was a strange clattering noise that interrupted your thoughts.

You both look over to Russia sticking his head out of a man hole. "Oh, hello. I thought my friend China didn't come. Now I am relived that I'm not alone." He said with a sigh.

"Then why don't you come out of there aru?" "I-I'm embarrassed." He said shrinking back into the hole a little.

"Who do you think sent the letters?" You ask Russia.

"Well, England blamed France. But he doesn't seem to be the culprit. And Switzerland is looking for Austria, because he thinks he's the only one who could get his hands on the picture they had of him. But I haven't seen him here yet."

"Alright. Who else have you seen here?" You ask trying to narrow down the search.

"Japan, Prussia, and Germany, America, Spain, and Scotland."

"Did they all have... costumes?"

"Da."

"Mmm~... Alright first we're off to find Prussia!" You announce.

☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆
Time skip of super cuteness

You reach a spot with a sloping hill, where the Beilschmidt brothers were sitting. Germany was in a maid's dress and Prussia was wearing an apron and bunny ears.

"Germany!" You call out to him.

He blushes noticeably as he walks down to you. "Hello _____, Yao, I guess you got letters as vell..." He said shifting the skirt of the outfit slightly.

"Yeah, we were actually wondering. Did you see that Prussia actually got a letter?"

"Vhy?..."

"Because I have a suspicion that it might have been him who sent those letters."

"Vhat?!" / "What?!" China and Germany say in union.

"We already know it wasn't France, so I'm just going down the list of people who I think would pull something like this."

"Nein, he didn't do it."

"Ja, I almost vish I did zough!" Gilbert called as if on cue.

"Mmm~ then I guess it's off to my next guilty player..."

"And who may zat be?" The German asked cautiously, not really sure if he wanted the answer.

"Spain." You say plainly.

The Prussian's crimson eyes widen. "Zat miststück wrote me a letter! He didn't spare his two best friends?!"

That's when Russia pops up from the man hole again. "I can't find Spain, he must be hiding somewhere in the park."

"Alright, we'll split up and look look for him me and China will go that way, and you and your brother will go the other way." You tell Ludwig.

And with that Prussia grabbed his little brother's wrist and exclaimed, "come on west! Ve are going to find zat Spaniard!" And they headed in said direction. And you and China started off the opposite way.

A little while down the walkway, China spoke up. "_____, you do look really cute in that costume." As he told you pulling on a lock of your hair.

"T-thanks, though it's not what I'm going for..." "What aru going to do with it when today is over?" ((lol))

"Ah? Throw it out?" You answer confused.

"Aww, you should keep it! I don't think you realize how much I like it on you! I mean it, it is super cute!"

You turn to China with a blush gracing your features. "What is that supposed to mean?"

His face broke out in a bright red blush realizing that he put himself in a compromising position. "Ah, I mean like for a costume party, or even for next Halloween, er, or something." Yeah he definitely wasn't going to tell you that he would actually like to see it on you for... Different reasons... (Suggestive French eyebrow wiggle).

"Oh... I guess I could keep it if, I get to see your hair down more often.."

"I don't know... Maybe, if...if..." Should he tell you how he feels about you?

"If, what?"

"Maybeifyou'dbemygirlfriend!" He blurted out all at once.

"..."

Realization in
3
2
1

"Oh my god Yao! Of course!" You shout glomming him, knocking him to the ground. He sent you a beaming smile.

Then planting you a kiss on his cheek. He pouted. "You missed, _____!" He wined.

You only smiled before placing your lips on his for a romantic kiss. Soon you were running your fingers through his long raven hair. And he placed his hands on your sides, drawing you closer to him.

Soon he broke the kiss when there were pieces of paper raining from the sky. "What are these?" You say grabbing one, still laying on China/your new boyfriend.

You looked at it and your breath hitched in your throat. Then the clattering of the man hole caught your attention. "_____, you were right it was Spain. Oh, looks like you will finally get to become one with _____, Yao!"

Another firry blush takes over China's face. But you're too surprised by the picture you're still holding.

"Russia..." "Da?" "Did Spain let all of our embarrassing photos go to be carried away by the wind?!" "Da, why did who's did you find?" "America's, he's cuddling with his alien."

Yao looks at it. Then turns as scarlet as his dress. "Will you cuddle with me like that tonight?" You respond by giving him another kiss on the lips, forgetting all about your picture... For now.