America

"...Yeah, can I have all your hash-browns?"

"Excuse me?"

"All of them, could you put them in a big bag, like a trash bag." You reply.

You were currently in the McDonald's drive through. Why? Because you were in such a rush this morning to run out of the house.

No not because something good was happening today. Because you had got a threatening letter. Ok, it wasn't that threatening, but enough to make you forget breakfast.

--(flashback to this morning)--

There was a package laying on your kitchen table. You walk over to it.

"What is this? And how did it get in your house?!" You ask yourself.

You picked up the letter laying on top and open it up. You read the letter.

'April Fools!
Morning _____, today is April first! And considering that I thought a clever trick would be to get you and a few other nations come down to the plaza dressed in the clothing I have provided. And if you should refuse, the picture included will be shown to everyone in the world. Hope to see you there _____.'

Inclosed was also a photo of you sleeping upside down on the couch. In an oversized t-shirt, shorts, and A bunny slipper on your left foot. Your mouth was hanging open and there could possibly be drool running down your face.

--(back to present time)--

Henceforth you've been wearing the small cheerleading uniform, in your flag's colors, which happen to be red white and blue, like many other nations, including your crush America.

And this stupid outfit has been making your tummy and legs cold since you put it on.

"Sorry ma'am... We can't do that..."

"Oh, alright I'll just take 5 then."

-(mini timeskip)-
☆〜(ゝ。∂)

Soon you arrive at the plaza with a hash-brown in your right hand and the Micky-D's bag in your left ((it's the (whatever you want) parade!))

As you take a bite of your browned snack, you hear your name being called. "_____! Is that you?!" You turn around to see Switzerland in bunny ears, waiter's apron, shirt collar, with a black bow. And in his gloved hands were an assault rifle.

"Vash, what are you doing here?! Did you get a letter too?"

He nods "Y-yeah, I was looking for Roderick. Have you seen him?"

"No, I haven't, why are you looking for him?"

"I'm pretty sure he's the only one who could have gotten a picture of me like that." He grips the gun a little tighter.

You've been friends with Vash for a while now and knew that he an Austria don't get along too well but, you were pretty sure he wouldn't of plotted something like this...Maybe Hungary... But not Austria.

"I don't think Austria is one to pull something like this off, especially this since it involves so many people."

The Swiss man pressed his lips together in thought. "Maybe..." He said slowly. "Well, who else have you seen?"

"No one, yet." You say taking another bite of your hash-brown "lets just look for the others, my letter said other nations would be here."

~

You and Switzerland walk around the plaza and by the time you found the others you had already eaten half of your breakfast.

You could see Britain interrogating a tied up ...little France? And China and America standing close by.