Latvia

You woke up to your normal surroundings, yet something was off. You could just tell.

You rolled over to check your phone. And let out a grunt. It was April 1stalready!?

You could already tell that today was going to go downhill.

You remember last year when Spain made a huge show of everything single thing, every nation did.

What a weird prank.

You got up from bed, and took yourself downstairs for some breakfast.

Unfortunately you never got that far, because there on your kitchen table sat a brown paper package.

"Looks like today's pranks start now." You sighed to yourself.

You open the package to find a pink lacy Lolita dress.

You set the dress back in the box. And closed your eyes and took a deep breath. This wasn't real was it? Please don't let this be real.

No matter why the dress was here, it couldn't be a good reason. Not on any day, let alone April fools day.

You unfortunately reopened your eyes to find the dress in the box still in front of you.

You sighed. You better figure what why this was here, before anyone shows up at your house.

You saw an envelope sitting inside the box too. You opened it, and saw a shocking photo of you... In your undergarments fast asleep.

You looked at the letter, and right off the bat your recognized the handwriting. You rolled your eyes, you weren't surprised.

"Dear _____, if you read this letter it means you've been invited to a crazy day down at the plaza! Wear your enclosed outfit, and hope to see you there! An as an incentive we put one of the two photos of you in this envelope if you wish to get the remaining copy, you'll have to come down to the plaza and find us."

You sighed. It really could be a worse prank. You feel like the whole 'incentive' was a bit much, but then again, you'd probably steer clear of this whole thing otherwise.

You put on the Lolita dress, and headed down to the plaza. You hoped today could actually be a little fun, trying to look on the bright side of things.

On arriving you didn't actually see anyone, besides the occasional butterfly.

That was a bit surprising since it seemed that others were seemingly 'invited' as yourself. You walks down the pathway to see if you could spot anyone eventually.

Actually soon enough, you stumbled upon Taiwan in a maid's dress.

"Xiao Mei! They got you too?!" You said grabbing her attention.

She spun around looking at you in your Lolita address. "Yeah every year. Seems like we can't catch a break." She sighed. You gave a strained giggle feeling the same way.

"See anyone else yet?" You asked walking up next to her.

"I saw Prussia and Germany sitting over on the hill by pond. But they don't seem to be moving or bothering anyone."

You nodded, "ok, well I know who wrote the letters, well, at least wrote mine. So why don't we go look for them? If that's alright."

"Sure." Mei smiled.

~(Somewhere else)~

"A-Are you sure this is the only way we can get our pictures back?" Latvia stuttered.

"I'm positive Raivis, Toris showed up in is normal clothes and they took them, Felix already told us." Estonia said shifting in his waiter apron.

"But Eduard," he said adjusting his own apron. "What if it didn't matter what Toris was wearing!?"