Canada

Real quick before you get started I want to thank everyone for their patients. Work has been a bit stressful and I've been quite busy of late, so thank you. But I would also like to mention. The list on my author's note chapter is updated regularly so you know who is next, and it kind of irks me when people request someone who is already on the list >:O so please look at that if you haven't I update it just for you guys. Thank you you can now proceed with the story. (≧∇≦)

~~~

It was a beautiful spring morning. Days like this you wanted to last forever, well that's what you thought, before you went downstairs and saw the brown paper package.

Then suddenly it hit you, it was the first if April. April Fools day.

The other nations just loved this holiday, for the sole purpose to pull pranks. And your senses were telling you this was most definitely a prank, probably a poor one at that, but one you felt like you were going to comply with nonetheless.

You moved the box over to the table and cautiously opened it.

Inside was an envelope and a sexy Mountie costume. Like one of those costumes that you'd find around Halloween time. You shuddered a bit at the thought of all the over sexualized Halloween costumes. Then turned your attention back to the sealed envelope.

You rip it open to find a letter which read...

'Happy April Fools day, _____! I'll make this short and to the point. Along with this letter, you received a costume and a photograph. Come down to the plaza dressed in the provided attire, or our copy of the enclosed picture will be shown to the whole world. Please choose wisely.'

You let out an angry huff. Pranks with the other nations always went way to far. You grabbed the photograph from the envelope, to see exactly what they were threatening you with.

"*Gasp!*"

Who, in their right right mind, would even attempt, a prank of this magnitude!?

There you were, sleeping soundly in your bed, without a care in the world. This picture made you feel so uneasy, and on so many levels! You had no choice but to comply with the writer of the letter's wishes.

So you changed into said clothing, and started for the plaza.

---

You are currently walking towards the center of the plaza, since your letter wasn't very helpful. You adjust the costume a bit, at least it covered up all your important areas!

As you kept walking through the park, you heard some arguing voices. You round the next corner and see France and England practically in a fist fight. Nothing new about that.

You just stood there watching their bickering, trying to figure out what exactly to say to them, when America walked up next to you. "They never know when to quit, do they?" He said (mostly to himself) noming on a burger.

You turned towards the American personification. "I'm guessing that I'm not the only one who got one of those strange letters this morning."

"Nope dude, pretty sure everyone here got one. Canada even got one, though he said it didn't bother him, so he just stayed home."

You sighed, you were kinda hoping to see the Canadian cutie today dressed in his own ridiculous outfit. "He's so easy going." You say turning your attention back towards the two whom were still arguing.

"Yo, will you two knock it off!?" Alfred said walking over to them, you followed after. "What are you guys even fighting about this time!?"

Arthur turned to his younger brother. "Well if you must know burger for brains, France is the one behind all of this!" The Brit finishes with pointing an accusing finger towards the Frenchman.