Chapter 29

Y/n's POV:

I sat in the clinic with Harry, and started picking at my finger nails. Harry looked down, and grabbed my hand and held it in his. I looked up at him, he went down to kiss my hand, not breaking eye contact. I held a slight smile on my face.

"Miss Y/l/n?" Me and Harry both looked up and a tear started breaking from my eye, I was only twenty. I nodded at the nurse, who left me a slight smile. Me and Harry both stood up, and followed the nurse to her room.

"So we are here for a scan, to confirm a pregnancy, am I right?" The blonde sweet girl asked us, her eyes flickering to my red puffy eyes. Harry speaks for me, as I'm blank for a couple of seconds.

"And am I right to assume that this man right here is the father?" She said.

"Uh, yeah I am." Harry spoke.

"Would you like to lay down whilst I spread some of this lotion on your stomach, it might tickle." She said. Harry nudged me as I looked up, and nodded my head at her. I layed down, and she began spreading it over my abdomen, and I do admit it tickled, and it left a small smile on my face. She pressed a few buttons on the monitor next to me, s confused expression spread on her face.

"Miss Y/l/n, I'm afraid to tell you that the fertilised egg never made it to the womb." She told us, dropping her mask down lowly.

"I'm sorry, but what does that mean?" I asked her, gulping.

"It means that since the egg never made its way to the womb, it cannot produce a baby." Her brown eyes stared at me intently, making me feel like I had to answer. I looked at Harry, my breath hitching, as my eyes started filling with tears, luckily I was able to hold them back.

"Thank you" Harry mumbled underneath his breath.

"No worries, I will leave you two to process this hard news. Once again, I'm sorry. Miss Y/l/n, and Mr Lewis." She spoke firmly.

With that, she left the room, and I looked at Harry.

"I know we didn't want us to be pregnant, but I'm still upset." I told Harry.

"I know love, me too. I'm sorry." Harry said, as I noticed water fill Harry's eyes, and I stood up, and Harry wrapped his arms around my waist as I put my chin on his forehead.

"We'll be okay, right?" Harry asked me, looking up at me.

"Of course we will, we can do this. I know my Uncle Guy has gone back to Cornwall for a month, I can ask him if we can stay there?" I told Harry. He nodded along and I pulled my phone out to message Guy. I'd also let Ethan know what happened later on, but not right now.

-

I sat on the plush sofa, as I bit my nails. I looked at my Uncle Guy's clean and modern living room. I looked around at my surroundings, as Harry sat next to me.

"You okay?" He asked me. I nodded at him, and left a slight smile. I wasn't okay, I was really upset. I just didn't know how to explain it.

"Have you told Ethan we're staying here for a couple of days?" He asked me, placing a hand in my lap. I shook my head no, and pulled my phone out of my sweats. I dialled Ethan's number, and he picked up almost instantly.

"Hey, you alright?" Ethan asked me, as I put him on speaker so Harry could hear. I felt a tear drop from my eye, as I bit my lip, almost causing blood to pour out.

"Ethan, I was pregnant. But the egg didn't make it to the womb, or something." I said, not wanting to speak anymore, I began biting my fingernails, Harry smacked my hand lightly, as he knew it was a bad habit of mine.