Chapter 11

THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES SELF-HARM, YOU ARE NOT ALONE, REACH OUT.

Days, weeks, and months pass, and Y/n and Harry haven't really spoke since the night. Nobody knows about what they had, and the secrecy between the two. They aren't together just yet, and Y/n is confused about it.

I woke up, late as per usual. I checked my phone, to see the time. 12:43pm. I didn't have much notifications to look forward too, so I grabbed my phone, got dressed and put on a pair of grey joggers that were sat on my draws. No idea why, but I put them on. They smelled clean, so I wore them with a black skin tight shirt.

Soon, I walked into the bathroom and got ready. I brushed my teeth, put my hair into a side plait and used my cute little mirror to do my makeup in. I was going full face today. No reason, just wanted to feel nice, and look good. I had been breaking out bad, but I hadn't been wearing makeup recently. So I wore it today.

I walked into the living room, after taking a while to do my makeup, and saw Ethan sat there accompanied by all of his friends.

"What about this one?" I heard Simon say, as I poured coffee into a cup.

"What you guys talking about?" I asked, leaning into Ethan's neck, and I looked down at the computer on his lap. Harry looked at me as I did so. He didn't seem to move his eyes off me.

"Good morning, Cakes" Ethan said, a nickname I had always been called since I was younger, for no apparent reason.

"We're just looking at new houses for us all to live in, then if we do get one, you can finally live here, on your own. It will be maybe some point next year, as you turn 18 then." He said, looking over at me smiling.

"A new house? Really? Wow, I don't know how I would live without you Ethy though" I said, not wanting him to move out. "I know, but we've planned this forever, and it is time I move out" He said, pouting at me.

"Take a look at the bright side, Y/n, you get this house all to yourself, and you can do whatever you like." Vik said.

I just smiled, and silence occurred until a voice had to kill it.

"How about she just come with us?" Harry said. "Live with us?" Ethan asked. "Well, yeah? I mean it can't be that much of a biggie, like Deji is moving in, so why can't Y/n move in with us?" Harry said.
"He has a point like, and it would be better then leaving her here on her own, and we can do it sooner, instead of waiting until she's 18." Josh said.

"Well yeah, but it isn't up to us" Ethan said. "It's up to Y/n, and what she wants to do." Ethan said again.

"I'm down, I'd rather stay with you guys then, stay here on my own. It would be so dead." I told
him, truthfully taking a sip out of my coffee.

"Great, we'll hopefully it will be soon." JJ said.

"Hopefully" Ethan said.

"Well, I'm going out now, so I'll see you later Eth." I told him.

"Where you going? You didn't tell me?" Ethan said, now standing up to give me a hug to say goodbye.

"Just going out with Ryan and them." I told him. Kind of seems like I'm being a slag here, but they've been my best friends since like, the beginning of highschool.

"Oh yeah, well have a great time, love you!" Ethan said, throwing his arms out, gesturing for a hug. As so I jumped in and hugged him tight. "Won't be back until stupid o'clock, so don't wait up, love you!" I told him, and he just waved a simple goodbye.

Time passed, and I'd came back, it was already 9pm, not late for me, however, late for Ethan, he still expected me to come back super early. As I walked through the door I heard them all screaming, and everyone, I mean everyone was here. I looked down to my phone and saw a message from 2 people.