Chapter 1

Y/N's POV:
It was a warm and calming afternoon, my brother Ethan had just finished recording with his friends, mostly known as the Sidemen. I'd never met them, they knew I existed and wanted to meet me as Ethan told me, but I didn't think that my anxiety could really put up with them.

"Y/N! I'm back!" Ethan shouted loud and clearly, so I could hear him. I knew he was back anyway as I hear the door slam. I'd been living in his apartment for the past four years now, because I didn't get along with our parents. I never enjoyed staying at home, so Ethan offered for me to live with him for a while until I figured it all out. A while turned into four years. He told me he didn't mind but most of the time I felt really bad.

"Hey! How was filming?" I asked him, creating small talk.

"It was good, yeah we just finished filming the new sidemen Tinder video, Jordan is gonna post it tonight he said." He replied back to me, To be fair I knew all about 'The Sidemen Tinder' as they have recorded a few videos like that. I just assumed it was pretty much like the app. I also knew he enjoyed it because he walked in with a huge smile on his face.

"Meet any new girls?" I asked him, lifting myself off the sofa, trying to get some new information from him. I mean, I love him don't get me wrong, but he looks like he could have some love especially from a girlfriend every now and then.

"Well, yeah of course. We met a lot but I'm not interested in any of them to be honest, I mean they are all gorgeous but as I said already, I wasn't interested" He told me, pouring coffee into his cup. I came and stood next to him, beside the counter.

"What's the big grin for, Ethan Behzinga?" I asked him, now coming up to his face smiling into him.

"I'm just happy, It's been so long since I met up with the boys and filmed. We had a good time and a good laugh! Honestly Y/n. You'd love it! You should definitely come down and see them at some point, they never stop banging on about you." He looked at me whilst speaking, knowing I wasn't sure how to respond to it.

"Eth, as much as I'd love to, you know that I'm a very awkward person. Especially with my anxiety." I told him slight disappointment in my tone.

"I know, please just think about it though, you know that I will never force you into it!" He told me sitting down on a chair in-front of the counter.

"I'll definitely think about it, I've been thinking about upping my game, you know. Instead of just lying around all day, and actually do something. I wanted to start a YouTube account myself, obviously once I was confident." I told him truthfully. You know Ethan did come home with a smile on his face most of the times.

"Sounds awesome! You know, before you start a channel on your own, how about you come into one of my videos first?" He asked me, with a big grin on his face.

"Sure! Sounds sick! I'll do that." I said whilst walking over to the couch, sitting down and turning the TV on.

"What do I have to dress like? You know, I don't wanna look messy." I said.

"You don't have to dress fancy, Y/n. In all honesty, I'm not sure what I'm gonna post about yet."

"I'm not too sure, I mean I'm not experienced with YouTube, so I wouldn't know what gets you best views, or anything to be fair." I said.

"It's not really about views, it can just be anything. Especially like, what you think you'd enjoy." He said whilst deep in thought.

"How about I ask you questions, about myself. See how many points you can get?" He asked waiting for my approval.

"Sure, sounds awesome. Any dress code?" I asked him.

"Would you mind borrowing some Sidemen clothes off me? We've started promoting it in videos, you know so we can get more sold."

"If that's okay with you." I said, giving him a big grin. "Yeah of course. It's fine. I'm going to go take a nap for a bit, wake me up later alright?" He asked, walking out ready to head to his bedroom.

"Sure! How about later instead of cooking, we order Take-Out? I don't really feel like cooking today." I said, truthfully. We always cooked, so this was a one off.

"Me neither really, so yeah we can. Wake me up at 6 o'clock, yeah?" He said, and I nodded along. He walked off supposedly to his bedroom.

-

Time gradually passed really quickly. I decided to watch 'The Sidemen' I was watching a Bake-Off episode. Ethan was in the shower, he hadn't been in there for long.

As I watched the video, I saw Ethan appear in the doorway, drying his hair with a white towel.

"Oh, so your watching us?" He asked me.

"I was bored, I decided to see what it was all about. Also killed some time. Don't be so big-headed." I said, leaving a chuckle too. He knew I was joking.

He laughed at the comment, and began to kill the silence by talking.

"Did you order food yet?" He asked me, peering up from his phone at the doorway at me.

"No, I wasn't sure of what you wanted." I said.

"Y/n, you know that I will eat anything." He said. That was Ethan's way of telling me to order it, because he couldn't be arsed.

-

Ethan and me finished eating our food not long ago, and I became so sleepy. It was well early in the evening too, but I had done so much today. I decided to tell Ethan I was going to head off to bed.

"Ethan, Im so tired, I'm gonna head off to bed." I said, letting out a yawn.

"Okay, I'll wake you up in the morning. I'm not sure what time yet, possibly around ten o'clock, if that's okay with you? I'm really busy tomorrow, I'm going to meet someone." He asked me, as I stood in the doorway.

"Yeah that's fine, just wake me up. You know what I'm like with my alarms." I told him, laughing.

I walked down the corridor to my bedroom and stripped to my underwear, and plugged my phone on charge and drifted off into a nice sleep finally.