Chapter 4

This chapter is Y/N's POV, next chapter is Harry's.

The next morning I woke up to screaming and yelling. Confused of what the noise was, I tried listening in further until I heard one of Ethan's friends, which sounded like Vik screaming "Ethan stop! Please! I've had enough!" Whilst laughing. I was confused, as he told me he was meeting Faith in the morning. I got out of my bed, and jumped into some black Sidemen sweats that Ethan left in my room. I had notification after notification on my phone, from Instagram. Many people was requesting to follow me, so I decided to turn my account off private. I searched through my draws and put on a low cut black crop top, showing my cleavage.

I opened my bedroom door, and went into the living room and saw who I think was, Simon, Vik and Harry laughing at Vik being tickled. Ethan noticed I was stood at the door. I began walking to the counter, and poured myself a bowl of cereal.

"Good morning, Miss Behzinga." Ethan said. I let out a yawn and stretched. "Morning." I said. "It's 2pm, how long have you been up?" He asked jumping off of Vik and came by my side. "Just. Is it really 2pm?" I asked him patting his shoulders. "Yeah, I've been and gone but I'm back now." He told me giving me the stare of not telling them who he met up with.

"Oh yeah, how was it?" I asked so desperate to spit her name out. "Great, I'll talk to you more about it later" He said, not wanting the lads to know he'd been out with a girl. Shortly after he wrapped his arms around my neck, and hugged me tight. Brotherly love ofcourse.

"Ethan! I'm trying to eat, get off me!" I yelled, jokingly. "Alright alright, did you sleep well?" He asked me. "Ofcourse, I just woke up." I told him sitting down at the counter, now not bothered what the boys thought. Harry was deep thought into his phone now, and Vik was talking to Simon, again Vik didn't see it coming, but Ethan was behind him and shortly he began tickling him again.

"Ethan! Stop! Please! I beg!" Vik screamed, between laughs. "Never Vikkstar!" Ethan laughed. Simon started giggling lightly, I went over to them as Ethan stopped tickling Vik, and gave Simon and Vik a wave and a hug, but Harry didn't look in the mood. After finishing my cereal I sat on the arm of the couch next to him.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I asked, obviously we weren't close but something wasn't right. "Oh, hey sorry nothing" He told me still peering down at his phone after looking up at me once.

"Harry, there's something wrong. I'm not stupid!" I told him pushing his arm. "Look, you best not get involved alright? Ethan won't like it." He told me looking up at me, quite frustrated.

What had Ethan said to him. For god sake! That man!

"Ethan Behzinga!" I shouted him even though he was not just next to me. "Yes, what's wrong?" He said to me, nervously. "Come over here, now." I said tracing away from Harry to outside the living room.

"What's wrong with Harry, and why did he said to me 'Look you best not get involved, Ethan won't like it.' I looked at him sternly, crossing my arms.

"Look, Y/n-" But before he could finish off I said this. "No! I want a straight answer! What did you say to him, and why is he being distant!" I yelled lightly, knowing they could probably hear in the other room.

"I told him to stay away! You didn't need a boyfriend due to your past." He said, at this point he wasn't even looking at me, which annoyed me.

"Your telling me, that you think you can control who I date, and what my future holds for me? Ethan if this is the case, I'll find a flat, and I'll move out and move on." I said, I didn't want too, but if this was the case then I guess I'd have to.

"No! That's not what I want. I just want what's best for you, and I get I shouldn't be getting involved but he's my best friend, and your my little sister, Y/n, again, I'm sorry. But I just want what's best." He told me, truthfully.

"Maybe so! But I just met the guy, and I'm only trying to be comfortable with him, I don't want anything like that with him!" I said.

"Okay, I'm sorry. I won't get involved, but if you guys go any further than just friends, I'm the first too know, promise me?" He asked me, looking into my eyes.

For some reason I couldn't promise him, I felt like I was going to break it. But there was no way I liked Harry. I had to just promise him.

"I promise, Ethan you know that." For some reason, I felt guilty just telling him that. "Good, now I'm going back in." He told me walking in.

I followed him, and took a seat next to Vik.

"Hey Vik! Oh and hey Simon!" I said smiling. "Hey Y/n!" Vik said back, and Simon just smiled. Harry was still sat looking down at his phone.

"Ethan, I'm going out soon, I just thought I'd tell you." I told him. "Okay, where you off?" He asked me. "With a few friends, you know Ryan, and Jack" I said. Harry looked up at me. "Alright! I actually need to talk to you about something later too, so go out and enjoy your time, I'm gonna spend the day with the lads, alright Y/n?" He said getting you to face me. "Yeah that's fine, I'll messaged you when I'm coming back, don't stay up might be late!" I told him. "I won't! But do call me when your on your way back!" He said sitting back down. I got my phone and slid it in Ethan's black joggers that I was wearing. A little to big but how I liked them. I got out of the door, and set up Ethan's car ready to go out.