Chapter 7

I finally got home, and Ethan was sat on the couch waiting for me.

"Hey" I said quietly. "Hey." He said back. "How was your day today?" I asked, starting small talk. "Fine." He said, peering down at his phone. "Alright Ethan, let it out. What's wrong" I asked. "Don't be mad, but please I just want to know if there's something going on with you and Harry." He said, looking up at me now. "Alright Ethan, I'm gonna be honest. I don't know what it is, and to be honest, we have nothing going on together, we just fell asleep and woke up on eachother. You know I will tell you everything right?" I said patting his shoulder.

"Yeah, okay, I believe you, I need to know everything okay?" He told me, smiling lightly. "Ofcourse, I love you" I told him. "I love you too" He said back.

"I'm gonna watch a movie, wanna chill with me?" He asked me putting his phone down next to him. "Sure!" I said sitting down next him, as he put s movie on as we watched it. Ethan went to the toilet, so I paused it and decided to see what Harry had actually posted that Ethan was talking about.

I opened Snapchat, and saw the photo.

"Your hair smells nice:)" was the caption. He didn't tag me and my face wasn't in it, so I didn't really care. I just replied to it with a heart.

I had found his Snapchat through Instagram, even though he never shared it I asked him for it. We'd be better talking on there, and soon I'd ask him for his number. I only really spoke to Harry, because he made me feel welcome.

He messaged me.

Harry Lewis:

Hey, I'm super bored.. Cal and Cal aren't home yet, I was wondering do you wanna facetime? I can give you my number instead of working it on Snapchat, I hate this system to be fair.

Yeah, sure and you didn't seem to hate the system when you posted that picture, Harry

Oh, yeah, sorry about that

Sorry for what? Ethan saw it that's all, I didn't tell him it was me, but I did tell him about Earlier.

My number is this, we can talk about this more over the phone, I'd prefer too anyway.

Alright, give me a minute.

Why did he wanna talk about it over the phone? What was it? What did he need?

Anyways, I sent a message to his number, and saved his contact.

Harry

Hey, It's me Y/n.

Hey! Do you wanna facetime me?

Sure!

Calling..

He answered, finally! Took him long enough.

"So, hey!" I said, yawning stretching out on my bed.

"Hey. Your in bed already? Wow lazy much" He said, giving me a light chuckle. "Yeah, I am. What is it you wanted to talk about?" I asked him, smiling. "Nothing really, I just kinda missed you being here. And your brother is gonna beat my ass!" He said, clutching his heart, as if in pain. "Why?" I said, letting out a light laugh. "Well, because you told him you was with me, and he doesn't want me anywhere near you basically." He said peering down at something he was setting up. "I spoke to him about that, he's just being that stupid overprotective brother, because I'm his only sister, and your his best mate, but he just wants what's best for me, and for you" I said staring at him, smiling. "I like you, I mean I really do. Not like that ofcourse, but you really like us, like, your very open, and your a happy person. I like you. Your nice, and your very opening. I know we hardly talk, but I've never felt so open to someone before." He told me, now smiling.

"Awweee, Harry, that is so cute, and we just clicked really, you was nice to me, so I guess we're good friends." I told him. His face sort of dropped in a sense, but he was still smiling.

Hours passed, and we was still on the phone. Ethan had come in, whilst Harry was talking.

"Who's that?" He asked, curious of the tired boy over the phone. He then peered over my phone and saw Harry. "Yo! Hey Harry! What's good?" He said putting his thumbs up. "Hey, Ethan! I'm alright, how are you?" He said back. "I'm great! Now you better treat my sister right, Haroldinho!" He shouted, still stood at my door.

"What's that supposed to mean then?" He asked me. "No idea, but he's still listening in so don't say anything stupid." I said looking over at Ethan. "Can't wait to see you again" Harry said, teasing Ethan about. "Alright, that's it! Are you guys seeing eachother or what!" He asked, seemed quite curious. "No! I don't know, we haven't really spoke about that, I mean I know we're just friends and messing around, that's it. Also, what the heck is the name 'Haroldhino?!' It sounds very stupid, and long"
I asked him, looking at both of the names. "That's Harolds real name!" Ethan said, letting out a loud laugh. "Ah fuck off mate!" Harry yelled. Now pissed off. "Alright, I'm leaving now! Fucking be nice Haroldinho!" He said walking out, letting out a laugh.

"Haroldinho, huh?" I said, laughing. "Ah mate, stop" He said, trying to hold his laughter in. "Seriously, what the heck is Haroldinho?" I let out another short laugh. "Fuck knows! Ask my parents! They decided to name me it!" He spoke, stressed out. "Hey, what's wrong? Did I piss you off?" I asked. There was silence, as he sighed. "Look, I don't know what it is, but I feel like there's something between us, like I just met you, yeah, but man, I feel a connection, and I don't want to rush anything, but you looked so beautiful today." He said, now looking down, onto his floor, smiling lightly. "Harry, I know what you mean. I feel this weird way too. But I can't quite put my finger on it. It's not that I feel like I like you, but then It's not that I don't. We've know eachother for like 3 days, and your a great friend, and maybe we're just really close." I said, there was no way I was getting with him, after knowing him for 3 days. "Oh yeah, your right. I'm gonna go, and sleep? Is that okay?" He said, fake yawning. Shit did I mess up? Nah, surely he just took it the wrong way. Or not. I really fucked up.

"Hey, yeah that's fine, I'm kinda tired too." I said, truthfully. "Alright, night." He said finally, but cut me off before I could say goodnight. Damn I made him mad, shit. I didn't mean too, but I've known him for 3 days! I'd see how it goes in the morning, I know Ethan is going to film, and he wants to take me. Obviously not to be in the video, just to chill afterwards, he hated leaving me back at home. Maybe he'd be there, and he'd talk to me then.