Chapter 5

Harry's POV:
I had just arrived at Ethan's house like asked me too, he wanted to come over and spend some time with me him, Vik and Simon. The rest of the lads were extremely busy tonight. I arrived, left a knock and walked in. Ethan was stood in the kitchen, ofcourse he had just got home, he was still wearing his coat and looked wet from the rain.

"Where have you been then?" I asked him yawning, as I'd just woke up. "Just out to see my parents, yeah they really miss Y/n a lot." He said. Why did they miss her? Did she not see them? "Oh really, why didn't you take her to see them?" I questioned him. He looked shook and didn't know what to say.

"She wasn't awake, and it was unplanned, so I decided I wouldn't wake her up because I knew she'd be mad." He spat out finally. "Ah right, where's Si, and Vik?" I asked confused. "They're not here yet, your the first one here." He told me walking over to sit next to me.

"I haven't brought you here to just have this conversation with you, I actually wanted to spend time with you guys." He told me, I was confused. "What conversation?" I asked. "About Y/n." He just said that. Well was it about that text I sent her last night? I just wanted her to feel welcome, and it meant nothing more. I put my phone down. "What about her? Is she okay?" I asked now focused, I seemed to care alot.

"She's fine, but.." He couldn't really finish his sentence off. "But what, Eth?" I asked. "Look, don't take this the wrong way but your my best friend and she's my sister, any funny business going on between you two I want to know, straight away Harry. I don't want her getting hurt like she did in her past relationship." He finally spoke, now not looking at me at all. "Woah, Ethan I just met her.. And what about her last relationship? I just wanted her to feel welcomed, if It's about that text I sent." I told him, hoping he'd know that I didn't feel that way about her, even though she was rather pretty.

"You what? What text!" He said, now looking at me. Shit, did she not tell him about that text? "I texted her saying, I hope she felt welcome tonight, and that she's always welcome again. I felt like I didn't speak much too her." I said finally figuring out an excuse. "Harry, I don't want you fucking about with my sister. She's my best friend, my one in a million and I'm so glad to have her. Look, if you like her I'm the first to know, okay?" He said, why was he telling me all of this? I was so confused "Ethan, I'm confused, why are you telling me all of this?" I asked looking up at him. "I saw the way you looked at her when she smiled, when she laughed, and when she spoke, Im not stupid." Just then as he spoke, Vik and Simon entered. Well, I guess he didn't want me anywhere near her.

A few hours passed and we was just sat chilling, the boys was asking if I was okay, and I said yeah ofcourse, I wasn't going to get them involved in something they needn't to be involved in. Soon, I heard footsteps, it could on be Y/n coming from her room, but I just stayed looking down at my phone.

She made herself some breakfast, and Ethan went over there, and spoke to her. They had a nice conversation, until I saw her walk over to Simon, and Vik giving them a wave and a hug. Then she came and sat on the arm of the couch, and patted me on the head.

"What's wrong, Harry?" She asked me, at first I was going to blatantly ignore her, but I couldn't just do that, so I spoke. "Oh, hey sorry nothing" I told her still peering down at my phone after looking up at her once.

"Harry, there's something wrong. I'm not stupid!" She said pushing my arm lightly. "Look, you best not get involved alright? Ethan won't like it."I said to her, spitting it out, quite cockily.

Next thing I knew she got up, and took herself to the doorway.

"Ethan Behzinga!" She yelled at him. And then directed him to follow her. He did and we heard light yelling come from outside the room. She knew that he had said something to me.

Time passed, and we were all fine, I decided to be on good terms with her, and give her a word every now and then when she spoke. Then she finally cured the silence between all of us.

"Ethan, I'm going out soon, if that's okay with you" She said smiling. "Ofcourse it is, who are you going out with?" Ethan asked her standing up to face her now. "Just out with Ryan and Jack." She said, who was Ryan and Jack? Why was she going out with just two boys and no girls? Weird, probably nothing. "Okay! Stay safe, I'll see you later" Ethan said, placing a kiss on her cheek and hugging her too.

She got her stuff and left. I saw her starting up Ethan's car out of the window from his apartment. We all decided to game now that she had left, and I had became myself more around them since she wasn't here, which seemed quite good. When she was here I acted different, but Ethan thought about it totally different, like yeah, she's pretty, but, I don't know. I'm not really ready for a relationship as much Ethan thinks I am. I want a girlfriend, but I just broke up with Katie. Time passed and we all eventually went home at about 11pm, and she still wasn't back. I was tired, but I stayed longer just to see if she turned up, which she didn't. I don't know why I wanted to know if she was okay, but I didn't want her out there with 2 boys, on her own at night.

I left Ethan's, and messaged her to make sure she was okay, and I should probably apologise for the way I acted earlier too. Although I probably shouldn't have, because Ethan would just jump to conclusion.

@y/n.official:

Hey, It's Harry, I just want to make sure your okay, because you've been out a while and well, it wasn't really the same without you. I also apologise for the way I acted earlier, Ethan just jumped to conclusion about us, not that I wouldn't but I'm just not ready for a relationship right now.

Time passed, 12 minutes later.

Hey Harry! Thanks for the message, and yeah I'm fine and sorry I didn't respond sooner. I have just got back, and my phone was dead. And It's fine, Ethan can act scary all he wants, but I've known him all my life, and I know he can't do shit. Don't worry! I know Ethan is going out tomorrow so, do you want to spend some time together to get to know eachother more?

Yeah, I understand with Ethan, and I would love to spend time tomorrow with you, I mean I barely know you, and I've been waiting forever to meet you! So I probably should.

Great! When do you want to meet, and where?

Wherever, we can come down to my apartment if you would like, I live with Callux, and Calfreezy but they're out tomorrow so that's fine.

Sure! I'll be there tomorrow at what time?

Whenever you want, just drop me a text!

Okay! No worries! I'm going to head to bed now, text me if you need me!

I will do! Thanks, goodnight, Y/n❤️

❤️

Shit. I sent a heart. I wasn't used to sending a heart, it's been so long since I have, I guess It's nothing.