𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8

The ship is burning with a purple flame, divided into two parts and one of them in which was Garmadon, Pixal and Master Wu falls towards the NGTV building.
-"We need to jump onto the roof of that building!!" shouted Pixal and tried to get closer to the others. Just a little bit and the ship was approaching the roof of this building, they were preparing to jump, and this was not a problem for Wu.
-"Now!" Garmadon said loudly and jumped first. He almost fell but was able to catch on to the edge of the roof. Wu also jumped after him, but suddenly lightning struck the ship and a large piece of wood fell right on Pixal. When they turned back, the ship was already falling down, as Master Wu saw.

-"PIXAL!! NOOO!!!"
The last thing she did was smile sweetly before dying. The ship fell to the ground and shattered into pieces, destroying the crystal warriors who walked below. Wu desperately fell to his knees and closed his eyes, drops of tears flowing down his cheeks and thoughts of the good times spent with her. She was the best Nindroid, like Zane, smart, inventive, with a wide imagination. She was always there, helping when needed, supporting and giving good plans and advice. She was an important part of the team...

Garmadon couldn't bear to watch him suffer. He didn't know how to support someone when they were crying or in a bad mood. He just stood and looked at his flower, pulling it out of his pocket, a flower that is the most important thing in his life.

Suddenly the door that leads down opened, and people came in from there. Wu raised his head sharply, these were employees and people working for the NGTV channel. Among them was a woman with brown hair. She ran to Wu's side with a microphone in her hands, and the guy next to her was wearing a blue shirt and a cap of the same color.

-"Vinny?"
-"Garmadon?"
-"Vinny!"
Garmadon ran towards his friend, his first friend, with a smile on his face. Although they had not seen each other for only a day, since Vinny had a night shift, Garmadon missed him. Vinny put the camera on the floor and was waiting for him with open arms, but Gale Gossip pushed him with his shoulder, he fell on his back, and she screamed at her partner:
-"Vinny, take the camera and run after me. Faster!" Vinny extended his hand to him, with the intention of helping. Garmadon quickly got to his feet and hugged him tightly, both of them had smiles and sparks of mercy, kindness, and care. Afterwards, Vinny quickly picked up his black camera with stickers that his friend had given him and ran after his partner.

-"Are you filming? Okay, let's begin. Sensei Wu, also known as the Master of our Ninjas, may we have an interview with you?" Gossip asked politely, approaching Wu. He wiped the tears from his cheeks and replied:
-"Sorry, but now I-" he stopped because he saw a white helicopter behind them.

-"Uh...Ma'am, can we borrow your helicopter? As you can see, we really need it" Wu replied.
-"Oh, well... Probably yes. But answer us a couple of questions"
-"But fast"
-"What happened to the Ninja? There are rumors that they stole a forbidden artifact and freed the villainess Asfiira. Why?"
-"Thanks to them, we were able to return and save Nya, Lloyd disappeared and the rest are trying to resist the Overlord"
-"What? Is the Green Ninja missing? How and why?" Wu sighed heavily and replied:
-"We don’t know how, where and why he disappeared. We hope that he will be found, but there is little hope left" Everyone fell silent. Garmadon approached the others:
-"Can we get down to business?"
-"Sorry, but it’s time for us to go. Try to take cover or, better yet, leave the city" Wu and Garmadon ran to the helicopter where one of the NGTV Channel employees was sitting.
-"Uh, where can I drop you off?" the man got nervous.
-"To the city center, please. Maybe we'll meet others"

-"Let's kick their asses Nya" Jay said raising one eyebrow with a smirk on his face.
-"I am for it"
They were together in the Blue Ninja's motorcycle who was sitting in front at the wheel. They met a lot on the road: broken cars, crystal wars everywhere and monsters flying in the sky, they didn’t look friendly. Suddenly, behind these two, a loud, menacing roar of some creature, but not the Dragon, came out. Someone landed in front of them:
-"It’s good to see you again, Ninja" someone spoke with a gentle female voice, Nya felt a note of irritation from her:
-"Harumi!? B-but how are you-"
-"Ugh, let's skip this question, shall we? The Crystal King wants to catch you, and that's what I'll do"
The Overlord war began behind Harumi, and the same thing happened to our couple.
-"Catch them!" gave orders the head of the army. Nya and Jay couldn't fight them with their fists, their inner hope was for transport. Jay hit the gas and tried to get out from these problems, but Harumi's dragonrider quickly grabbed them.
-"Well, that didn't go to plan" The flying monster's paws grabbed Nya and lifted her up.
-"NYA!!!"
The flying monster threw poor girl onto the wall of one building in front of them and lost consciousness from a strong blow, which Harumi looked on with satisfaction. Jay got off the motorcycle and used Spinjitzu to float towards Harumi:
-"You'll pay for this, witch!!"
Harumi pulled out her sword and rushed towards it, Jay put in his maximum because he would kill anyone who offended Nya.