𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 4

Several days have passed since Lloyd disappeared. The ninja were actively looking for him, but, alas, he seemed to have disappeared.
“𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜” said a voice completely unlike a human one. A black silhouette approached the center and was holding something.
“𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔” Jay’s voice was rather cold, although he was the funniest on the team. The black silhouette had a cloak and hood that made it difficult to recognize him. He takes off his hood and a guy about 23 with brown hair appears.
- "𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚜, 𝙺𝚊𝚒?" The master's hoarse voice came out.
- “𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚗𝚎𝚠, 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐” Kai went to the chair next to the monitor and put the crystal there, but it looked strange.
- "𝚄𝚖,𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕? 𝚆𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝?" Earth ninja spoke who holding some metal stuffs.
Pixal didn't liked that her "assistant" is interruping his work.
-"𝙰 𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚏𝚝 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚎,𝚐𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝.𝙽𝚘𝚠,𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚟𝚎"
Pixal,Cole and Zane making cars for themselves and it will be a little easier to find Lloyd...

-"𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝙻𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚙𝚜𝚎𝚍, 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝚋𝚞𝚝, 𝙸 𝚍𝚞𝚐 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎. 𝚁𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚕? 𝙸𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚔𝚜. 𝙸 𝚍𝚞𝚐 𝚒𝚝 𝚊 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚌𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎" spoke the Fire ninja,he takes this task very seriously.
Lloyd was a little brother to him.He had many issues,cried,missed Sensei Garmadon..his dad, and, as always, he was with him, calming him down despite it being 3 o’clock in the morning, despite the fact that he didn’t get enough sleep, the main thing for him was that Lloyd was comfortable, that he felt safe, his little brother...
after each villain, Lloyd had nightmares about them. He always woke up in the middle of the night, sometimes crying, screaming in fear. Most of his nightmares were about the death of his friends, loved ones.. And Kai was always there, always..

Master Wu grabbed that purple-pink crystal which was on a table and started to examine it.After few seconds he spoke:
-"𝙽-𝚗𝚘..𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕.."
-"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝? 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗 𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?" asked Nya while being in a little hug with Jay.
Then suddenly,Master Wu ran to Monastery and leaved his stick there.
-"𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝..𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎" said someone with not human voice. It was Zane who sat next to Pixal to help her.

After few minutes Wu came back with light-brown envelope in his hand. He quickly came closer to table and opened it.There was few pictures trimmed from newspapers.
-"𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚆𝚞,𝚌𝚊𝚗 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝙿𝙻𝙴𝙰𝚂𝙴 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚈𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽𝙶!?" Nya spoke. She doesn't likes when people hides something important.

-"𝙻𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚜 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎"  Wu answered.
Kai grabbed picture and examined it.
-"𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗,𝙼𝚊𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛?" He asked.
-"𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠. 𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚜 2 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚐𝚘. 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚜"
-"𝙸𝚝 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚜𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎. 𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚜𝚢𝚖𝚋𝚘𝚕" said Nya.
-"Done. Ninja,your cars are ready" said Pixal with smile on her face.
-"𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚗,𝚕𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚐𝚘 𝚝𝚘 𝚗𝚎𝚠𝚋𝚘𝚢𝚜'𝚜 𝚋𝚊𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚜𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚍𝚎" Jay said and got into his black car. Everyone has a black car with a couple of parts to match their color so they don't get noticed.
-"𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚝 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔𝚕𝚢, 𝚠𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙻𝚕𝚘𝚢𝚍" Kai said and got into black car with Jay and Master Wu. Nya,Cole and Zane stayed at the Monastery to help Pixal to build another cars because 1 car is not enough.