𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 3

Greenbean opened his eyes.He stood up and saw that he was somewhere in  other place.It was a place with some crystals,stones,but he was alone there.Then,he felt like there's something on his hand.It was a bracelet in the shape of a green snake with red eyes.
"What the- what it is?" He thought.Touching the bracelet, he realized that it cannot be removed, there is no thing with which you can remove the bracelet itself.
He saw a door and it was open.Very strange,but it was only way to leave this place.
"I will ask Master Wu about this braclet"
He run a little and suddenly he felt pain.an incomprehensible pain appeared inside his body, something poisonous, something terrible.He could not stand it and fell to his knees. It was dark before his eyes, it was blurry, it was hard to breathe and his whole body hurt. The bracelet in his hands began to shine.
"Argh,what's happpening?"  he asked hiself,then he started to scream,it was hard to stand it.Tears flowed down his cheeks, he held his chest with one hand and placed the other on the floor to keep his balance.Then,he saw someone's silhouette.It was hard to focus,to see it, but suddenly the pain gradually disappeared.Tears  stopped to flow down,it became easier to breathe and finally he saw the person in front of him.
"H-Harumi?"
"I'm sorry Lloyd,but I had to do it"
"What's happening?"
Harumi was silent.He saw the same bracelet as the one on his hand.But the eyes of the snake in that bracelet were black.Then,suddenly someone from back came and tied him with chains.He was too weak to resistance.

What is this braclet? Who is tied him up? What's goion on? We will find out in next chapter<33
_________________________________________
𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚘𝚗𝚎,𝙸 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚗𝚘 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚌 𝙸𝚖 𝚝𝚘𝚘 𝚕𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚑𝚎𝚌𝚔 𝚕𝚘𝚕.𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝<3