𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 1

When greenbean opened his eyes, he saw a purple-pink crystal in front of him. He looked around and saw that he was tied to the ceiling with chains made of vengestone, just like his “old” cage.
"What?.." he whispered.
Suddenly a voice was heard:
"Enjoing the view?"
grinned Harumi and addressed the "prisoner".
There were other villains walking behind him, but Lloyd was shocked only by what they were holding.
"Weeaapons of Spinjitzu?.." he whispered.
"How did you get those!?"
Harumi came closer and the others stood nearby.
"Settle down Lloyd.We have a long day ahed of us and we wouldn't want you wasting your strength" Harumi answered with a beautiful voice.
"We got them from the Monastery,where else?" pushing him she walked away a little.
"Master Wu would never hand them over without a-" Lloyd spoke and suddenly Harumi interrupted him.
"A fight? Oh,yes and what a fight it was.But in the end your friends faded.They're gone now,like the other ninja"
The last words hurt Lloyd greatly, he had already “lost” the ninja, and now others...
"N-no..you're bluffing?"
"I don't bluff,Lloyd.You should that about me by now" with these words, Harumi walked away.
"You're lying..You're lying!" Lloyd screamed.
"How does it feel,to have no one left?  I know that feeling well.I went  through the same thing after The Great Devourer took away everything I had in this world" It's not hard to see the anger and sadness in her eyes when she said this.Lloyd knows what it's like to live or be without parents, but they still returned and next to him were ninjas, his uncle,but Harumi had no one..
Lloyd sighed heavily after her words, it’s hard to admit that you’re left alone, completely against evil.
Harumi went up to him and said:
"After I lost my parents I felt so alone" and raised his head.
"Now it's your turn to feel that grief" with these word she lowered his head and walked away.
"You can let it overwhelm and destroy you,or you can let it Harden and strenghten you,as it did me"
"You're the rreason I'm alone,you're the one who did this!" Lloyd twitched.
"Which makes you know better than The Great Devourer and you're gonna pay hero me.I swear,I will make you pay!!" Lloyd screamed.Anger was present in his words, eyes, on his face. Oh, how much he hated Harumi for her actions, he wanted to finish her off on the spot.
"Oh,there's that Darkness again" she answered.Harumi leaned closer to Lloyd and said with a grin:
"Just like your father"
Lloyd sighed heavily to calm down and keep his emotions under control.He lowered his head and raised it again, saying:
"You're wrong,I am nothing like my father"
to which she replied:
"Hm,perhaps not,perhaps I underesttimated you"
the rest who were behind left and Harumi said before following them:
"I have a ritual to prepare.It is time for the coming of the Crystal King"
saying these words she pulled Lloyd hard and he spun violently.
"Who is this Crystal King?" Lloyd wondered in his mind and hoped that he would find out very soon.
_________________________________________
𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝 𝚏𝚏 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝙸𝚖 𝚜𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢  𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎𝚜.𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜  𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛<З