𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 2

Lloyd was still hanging and an interesting, but still dangerous picture formed in front of him: all the villains held one spinjitzu weapon except Asfiira, she held her weapon full of different spells, and Harumi explained to them what they needed to do.Suddenly he spoke:
"Harumi,you don't have to do this.It's never too late to correct a mistake"
Harumi turned to him and answered:
"It's not a mistake Lloyd.I thought about it carefully."
While she walked to greenbean ( i love calling him like that^^ ) she said:
"Balance is the problem.It resultsbin strife.Truee peace will achieved when one side wins.And darkness is stronger than light." The last words she said with grin on her face.Lloyd looked at her very angry but didn't spoke anything.After she turned to others and said:
"We're ready,put the weapons in place.Aspheera,commence the ritual"
Aspheera nodded and came close to weapons and to big cristal.Villains put weapons to their places and cristals started to shine.Aspheera started to say some weird words and put her weapon to floor.Then,suddenly the snake or dragon drawing has been repainted from white to purple and it shined.Weapons of Spinjitzu changed:crystals of the same color as that large crystal appeared in the weapon.Some weird lightning in purple appeared and connected between the weapons.Aspheera didn't stopped to say those weird words,the big crystal in the middle shined more and more.All the weapons connected to it with lightnings and black smoke appeared in it.
Harumi that stood next to Lloyd walked close to crystal and spoke:
"Crystal King,my Lord,follow my voice.It is I,Harumi,I summon you forth.Break free of your bones,take form! I summon you back to your rightful place as supreme ruler of Ninjago!"
After these words,that big crystal shined pretty much and a wave of dark energy came out from it, jerking everyone,Lloyd spinned,others closed their eyes  halfway.Some kind of form came from crystal and it laughed evilly.Lloyd closed his eyes but everyone's attention was on him,on Crystal King.Harumi and others walked away a bit.
Here it was,the Crystal King got his form.
Here it is,The Crystal King got his form and came from that big crystal.He went toward Lloyd.
"What you said to me the last time we fought?" He responded,Overlord himself!
"O-Overlord!?" He replied with fear.
"Yes,it is I" Overlord replied and laughted evilly.
He came closer and Lloyd with fear said:
"This isn't happening,I don't believe it.."
Overlord's hands was in his back and evilly replied:
"I have returned"
He walked next to Lloyd in a circle and continued talking:
"Your grandfather fought me and failed,your father fought me and so failed.You tried twice and failed just like your ancestors."
"You know what they say,third time's the charm" Lloyd replied.
"You still hope? You're foolish." Overlord turned back to big crystal and used his powers that looked like purple lightnings.He sent his powers to the crystal and purple lightning connected others,including Harumi.They were floating and changed a bit.
"I feel power surging into me!" said Vangelis.
"Yes,me too!" agreed Aspheera.They came down and weapons of Spinjitzu flew to them: Aspheera got  the sword of fire,Vangelis got the scythe of quakes,Mister E and Mechanic got shurikens of ice and Pythor got nunchucks of lightning.They all fits each-other very well.
After this,they all thanked Crystal king and leaned over to him.Lloyd looked at them and spoke with sarcasm:
"You gave them some cute purple outfits,is that supposed to impress me?"
"Perhaps this will" The Crystal King replied and turned to crystal and used his powerrs to it,again.It shined and floated.A couple of pebbles and crystals fell from the ceiling to the sides and the crystal launched an unrealistically strong wave of energy.everything started shaking and Lloyd felt like they were floating.Suddenly voice from back appeared:
"Now that's impressive"
"Very impressive" it was Pythor and Vangelis.Then Mechanic,Aspheera and Vangelis started quarreling over a admiration.Then,suddenly a lightning crossed them and they fell silent.Overlord appealed to Lloyd and requested to join him to which Lloyd responded with silence.
Lloyd looked at Harumi who stood next to Overlord  with angry face,but she wanted him to join them,join her.Maybe she's cold to Lloyd but deep inside she still has feelings to him.Then,Lloyd spoke:
"Thing is,sometimes I like to order off the menu,so I'm going with choise number three" he smirked.
"Choise.number.three?" Overlord asked.
"Escape and live to fight another day!" after these words, he sharply kicked Overlord and Vangelis and his scythe flew straight to the crystal and left a large crack.Lloyd fell and got out of the chains.Then the island fell halfway and Lloyd slipped and went to another part of the place they were in.Everything in this place falling,cracking,so as not to fall, others held on to the crystals that were in the middle of the place.
"Thanks for hosting the party guys,but I think I'll be going now.He tried to escape but suddenly shuriken flew straight to Lloyd and hit him.
"What the??" He screamed and fell down.It was Mister E who threw shuriken to him.Overlord quickly directed his powers to the crystal and the crack on it disappeared. The island remained level and everything fell into place.
"It was fast" Vangelis said.
"Good job mister E" mister E only turned to Harumi and didn't said anything.
"You little-" Overlord stopped when he saw Lloyd lying on the floor, half crystallized and unconscious.
"What we will do to him?" Harumi asked.
"Hmm,tie him up with chains,I have and idea" Overlord replied.
_________________________________________
𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛.𝙷𝚘𝚙𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎𝚍 𝚒𝚝<3