𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

The sky was covered with black clouds, a thunderstorm and purple lights were the only thing that illuminated the city. The Dark Island is already in the middle of Ninjago City, crystal wars are swarming around the city and in the sky you can see the silhouettes of monsters, or as the Overlord calls them, drago-riders who destroy the tops of the tower and do not fly far from the Island. Crystal wars frighten the city's inhabitants and infect them. In the hands of every warrior you can see a spear made of vengestone, like the warriors themselves.

P.S.
Remember the wooden box Harumi gave to the Overlord? So, in this box there was an amulet created by the Overlord himself. This amulet has enough power so that whoever wears the amulet, the dark side is released and the dark forces that he possessed grow and become more powerful. The amulet cannot be removed, he made the amulet so invulnerable. The Lord put the amulet on Lloyd by force, his Oni form is so powerful that his soul is full of evil, darkness and hatred. He has forgotten what light and kindness are, and does not perceive love on his side. Overlord and the other villains liked his transformation, especially Harumi. But the ninja must be well accused to bring their leader back.

The Island has a very "beautiful" view for villains like Lloyd... О́ni in black armor, with 4 arms and with additional purple crystals that go perfectly with the black mask and armor. He and Harumi look down on the city from above, awaiting orders from their King. After putting on the amulet, Lloyd became taller and, how Harumi thinks, more handsome. She has not yet seen him without a mask, but she really wants to, because she has a small spark of love deep inside herself, which she still denies and does not understand.
The Overlord sent others to look for the ninja, he needs to completely destroy his enemies and their power of creation in order to achieve complete victory. He suddenly appeared behind the two and took their attention by touching the shoulder of Harumi, his "daughter".
-"It's time to show them our strength, take the drag rider and bring them terrible pain. Let them never forget this day, the day when Ninjago will be completely in our hands!" A wide smile appeared on both of their faces, sitting on the drago-rider Harumi waited for Lloyd. Suddenly the voice of the Overlord came out, to which Lloyd turned:
-"For you, as for the strongest, I give this Dragon, as bloodthirsty as you" The Overlord used his powers and created a beautiful and large Dragon.
The Dragon was white, the spikes on its tail were sparkling and purple in color like crystal, the horns were long and black, and the eyes shone like a diamond and just like the spikes were in purple. The dragon has wings, a long tail with a sharp crystal at the end, and sharp claws on its paws. Lloyd approached him and looking at the Dragon's gaze, it immediately fell in love with him.
-"I'm...surprised. He's beautiful" Lloyd said menacingly, with a slightly hoarse voice. Afterwards, he sat on the Dragon and it was as if a connection appeared between them, as if they understands each other without words, maybe it was...telepathy??...
He stroked his Dragon's neck, he nodded his head and spread his wings, they were large and very beautiful. Lloyd raised his head to Harumi, who looked surprised. The dragon began to flap its wings and flew to heaven, but not very far. They and the clouds with a purple glow in the background match perfectly. Harumi wanted to fly after him, but she was stopped by the words of the Overlord:
-"Harumi, as the leader of the army, I entrust you with an army of crystal warriors. Find me these ninjas, but remember, bring them alive" Harumi nodded her head proudly and flew after Lloyd. Lloyd already knew his mission, he must destroy everything...

-"Pix, why do you need this piece of crystal? It's dangerous, isn't it?" asked Cole, in his hands was a box with a crystal inside.
-"With the help of this ”piece of crystal” we can improve transports and resist crystal warriors. They are made of vengestone, because of this our elemental powers do not affect them. And thanks to the amplifiers of which Pixal created we can attack them" Nya answered his modest question.
Pixal and Zane explored this crystal when Kai, Jay and Wu were in the city. She learned that the crystal can be improved and made amplifiers for transports. Each ninja gave part of their strength to create an amplifier.
Thanks to Nya's knowledge, everything works out well for them, except for the fact that Kai almost blew up the engine with fire. Cole helps carry the parts, Kai uses fire to “glue” them together, and Jay prevents the electricity from running out. Soon they were able to quickly create amplifiers for 3 cars and 1 plane of Zane.
The Ninja rejoiced at the result, they boarded their transports and waited for Master Wu and Garmadon.
- “You understand that they have no chance,” said Garmadon, but received only  a sigh from Wu in response.
-"Master, I created this armor for you. Inside there are pieces of vengestone, and at the back are mechanical wings and parachute, as you yourself asked" presented everyone with a shining golden-colored armor. Master Wu quickly put it on and really liked it. "Some kind of armor will not save your life from the Overlord himself" Wu's brother said rudely and approached him.
-"It’s better to die proudly saving the world than to die hiding from the enemy" is what Wu answered.

The ninja headed towards the city while the others, including Nya, used the Destiny's Bounty.
"We haven’t been here for a long time" Cole said, to which Zane agreed.
-"The city has..changed so much. I hope we can save Ninjago from the Overlord" Kai seemed to be trembling with fear, this can be understood from his voice. He understands that they cannot defeat him, but he will try for the sake of his younger brother, for the sake of Lloyd.

The ninja is already in the city, Overlord warriors are walking around, and drag riders are flying across the sky. They divided into teams: Jay and Nya, Kai and Cole, and Zane with Pixal in the sky.
Kai and Cole noticed a crowd of warriors who intimidate residents. They rided towards them without thinking.
-"Well, it’s time to test our amplifiers" Kai pressed on the gas and Cole did not lag behind him. Together they were able to destroy these crystal wars and save a crowd of residents..

-"Yoohoo!!!"
-"These things are awesome!!"
Thanks to the cameras, the whole city saw them on TV, and the residents who were saved by them rejoiced and applauded them. Explosions and roars of monsters are also heard from the sky. This is Zane, he simultaneously informs the ninjas below where there are residents who need help and independently attacks the drag riders, trying to destroy them.

When the ship reached the city center, it began to lose balance. Pixal who was driving saw that one of the engines was burning... purple??...
-"MASTER!! WE ARE FALLING!!" she shouted and tried to land on the roof of the buildings, but it didn’t work.

Suddenly, a loud Dragon roar came from behind the ship.
-"What the heck is happening!?" Garmadon turned to Wu, they tried to stay on board and not fly away. Pixal tried her best to stop it all. Suddenly something landed on board. It was a large white dragon, and Lloyd was sitting on it, but he was completely different an they didn't recognized him. Lloyd used his О́ni power and broke the ship in half. And the Dragon burned the ship with his violet fire. The ship is completely on fire, and Lloyd giggled a bit and after the Dragon roars he  leaved the ship.
Garmadon's eyes widened, he hadn't seen anything like this in years. What was that?...Who is he?...It can't be...what if he's..an О́ni!?" his thoughts were interrupted by Wu's shout:
-"We're about to collide!!"

"Hold on!!!"
_____________________________________
I guess no one thought about such plot twists, hehe. But in the future we will be more and more interesting, just trust me 😉
How are you doing? What's new in life? Share in the comments if it’s not difficult (☞ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)☞
Thank you all for reading this fanfic, see you soon☕︎