𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

-"Kai? Can you hear me? It's Pixal. We have a big problems"
-"Everything can be heard clearly. But what happened?"
-"The big island is heading towards the city. And the strangest thing is that island has the same crystals that you brought earlier"
-"What? Uhh, dispatch others to us, I will send coordinates. We must stop the movement of island"
-"We tried to build another transport but-" without finishing her words, the sound of an explosion was heard behind Pixal.
-" *Sigh* we lack the necessary parts, because of this the engine does not work and explodes. We need The Destiny's Bounty, without it we don't have the capabilities"
-"I see" Kai said coldly and ended the call.
-"What happened?" asked Jay getting out of the car and headed towards Kai.
-"Master Wu, we need The Bounty" Kai turned to his Master.
"But they took him away to investigate, you will break the law again if you do this" “We don’t have a chance Master Wu"Jay said.
-"Then everyone must agree and make a common choice" Jay had by that time turned on the communicator [if anyone doesn't understand, these are small black earphone-shaped instruments that work like a radio] and all the words were audible to others in the Samurai X's base.
"Master Wu, we have already made our choice" Nya said.
"Yes, jump in with us, the water is warm" Cole added.
-"Then, listen to my plan"

Garmadon, Wu, Jay and Kai quietly arrived at the site where the Gift of Fate and the rest of the ninja transports were kept. Two guards walked nearby talking to each other.
-"Well, let’s see. Kai and Jay, you take your cars, I’ll go to the bounty. If necessary, help each other" Wu said and quietly let himself down using hooks. The others nodded in agreement and went to their cars. Garmadon was waiting for everyone on the roof of the police station. He pulled out of his pocket a bottle of drink containing Christophern, or, to be correct, its remains. Garmadon will never forgive himself for not protecting Christophern from that disaster, never.

Master Wu locked those guards in a small place and went to start the ship, it was a little hard to get on board.

Next to the steering wheel was a picture with a wooden frame. In the photo were ninjas, Master Wu and Pixal. And in the middle was Lloyd in a green suit with black and gold details on it. For him, Lloyd was not just a student or a chosen one, he was for him a nephew whom Wu loved very much. The master didn’t even notice how long he stood still looking at that picture:
-"Master! Start the ship quickly, we need to get away!" Kai said. He saw one of the guards calling for help.
Master Wu quickly turned on the ship's engine and finally they headed towards Samurai X's base. Jay broke the metal mesh and Kai went after him. Wu directed the Gift of Fate closer to the roof where Garmadon was waiting for him. He put Christophern in his pocket and jumped on board.

P.S.
The guys headed to Samurai X's base where the others were waiting for them. Master Wu explained to them about the coming of the Overlord. Now they are trying to find a way to stop him.

"Garmadon, your powers can withstand the crystal wars. You, now, are our only chance" Wu said, his eyes crossed Garmadon’s, and he looked at his flower, pulled it out of his pocket, and thought a little:
-"You would have a better chance with Lloyd, he also has the power of Oni"
It became very quiet. The guys didn't want to remember losing Lloyd. They wouldn't like to admit this, but they think he's dead...
The silence was interrupted by Kai's sigh, he headed towards Garmadon:
-"It's time to end everything"
____________________________________
I know, this chapter became very short because the things that will happen next is very interesting and I would like to write them in next chapter☕︎
Thanks for reading ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ