Chapter 12 - Mirabell final~♥️

Taimanin World

Day 2.

11:20 Am.

Shinarui watched with adorable looks of envy and want, both of which wriggled their hips side-by-side while feeling anxious to experience the same thing Mirabell was getting.

The woman shuddered and writhed about within Testament's stiff, muscular arms as he kept his pelvis rutting into her sex, filling up her fertile virgin pussy with copious amounts of sperm with a sadistic smile of his own.

He was enjoying filling women raw every time. He held Mirabell there, letting her legs rub and grind against his backside while he stuffed her full for about another minute more until he was done.

"Mnnghhh!! Uuhh.......! There we go, nnhh!!" He breathed out in satisfactory relief and felt the woman go ragdoll in his hands, noticing that a delirious dream-like face of pure happiness was left staring at him in wonder.

"Ahhh......thank you, Testament-dono. aaahh...never thought it would be like this. Hehehehe.~♥️" Mirabell gushed with happiness and was gently let down onto the tile floor to rest.

Testament's cock plopped from her sperm-filled opening, revealing a gaping hole and a mass of his cum oozing out of it. Her body squirmed, feeling his throbbing pulsating cock pulled out from inside her and the masses of liquid leaking out.

Mirabell eyes widened seeing that he was still hard and towering over her. She wanted more but was too weak to continue and simply watched as Shiranui moved to clean him off. She first inspected smelling the musky aroma that mixed with her king's scent and the woman that he plowed.

Shiranui looked at his eyes admiring his cock as if begging for him to ram it down her throat and break her mind with only the thing in her mind being his dick. She stuck her tongue out allowing him to feel her warmth breath that sent jolt down her spine rushing the flow of his blood.

"Mmmhaah~ aaahn~ *Schluppp.....schluppp...schluppp...schluppp~♥️ chu~♥️ Aaahhh~♥️"

She licked the base of his shaft taking all of the semen into her mouth and once she got all of it showed it to Testament and glanced over to Mirabell. Shiranui placed herself on top of Mirabell and held her face confusing the dark skinned woman before widening her eyes when she kissed her.

Mirabell's eyes became cloud tasting his semen that was that had a strange taste before sloppily kissing her back sucking their lips trying to receive as much of the semen as they could until there was nothing left.

Shiranui looks at the blurry gaze of Mirabell slyly, smiling, having successfully made her addicted to her king's touch. Her gaze glanced over to her king that still had his weapon towering over her rear.

"My dear...I want more~♥️ Please use me again until you're satisfied." Shiranui spread her cheeks showing the pink slit that was dripping wet still had residue of his semen from their flight yet she wasn't satisfied.

"How greedy~♥️ Fine~ I want to stop until you beg me to stop."

Testament eyes glowed unexpectedly spreading his abilities using [ Death force Manipulation (A)] augmented by his [ Supernatural Condition(Ex+++) ] temporality killing off time inside the space there in giving them at least a few hours until the effect disappears.

==========

Taimanin World

Day 2.

11:20 Am. Outside time

5 hours passed. Inside time.

It was a complete mess. Shiranui and Mirabell were exhausted; it was impossible for them to go any longer and defeat him.

Their bellies were bloated as if they were already pregnant with their body filled with scratches and hickeys from the intense battle.