Chapter 1 - Awakening

Deep in the forest lay an androgynous pale person who had straight, thigh-length black hair wearing sleeveless white shirt and frilled cravat, below a black waistcoat with silver buttons on the front flaps, connected to the black mantle over their forearms.

The skirt has buttons and a number of brown waist belts with skull adornments, black boots and arm warmer, his hand covered in fingerless gloves on both hands: a white one on the right, and black on the left. There was also a black top hat, with a skull on the band beside this person.

This person opened its eyes revealing a red iris like ruby gemstone. They stood up scanning the surrounding seeing that it was night with the pale blue moon shining upon the rustling leaves.

 They stood up scanning the surrounding seeing that it was night with the pale blue moon shining upon the rustling leaves

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

“What a fine day. I didn't expected that I'll be given another chance for life.” Their voice was androgynous making it difficult to know if they were a man or not.

This person was actually a man but unable to remember his name, only the experiences that he had when he was alive. His life wasn't bad, he had great parents who adored and loved him, a successful career that paid relatively well, close friends that you can lean on.

Though, he never had the chance to have a lover. Not because he was bad at flirting or anything and was certain that he was good looking not mind boggling handsome but enough to not be called ugly. He simply didn't find any woman that he met attractive.

Perhaps it is a delusion because he is an avid fan of fictional stories like anime, manga, novels, tv shows, and many more.

He had a crush on many of the women like Tsunade Senju, Erza Scarlet, Yoruichi Shihouin, Android 18, etc that he wished to be part of this world or have the ability to travel into their worlds hoping to have them as his lover.

“Let's see here. Status.”

[ [ Name: Testament ]

[ Gender: Male ]

[ Race: Transcendental Incubus ]

=========
[ Attributes ]

[ Strength: B ]

[ Constitution: B ]

[ Dexterity: C ]

[ Intelligence: B ]

[ Wisdom: B ]

[ Charisma: EX+++ ]

===========
[ Passive Skills: Lust Embodiment(EX+++), Indomitable Lust (Ex+++), Lust Aura(EX+++), Lust Derivation, Lust Empowerment(EX+++), Meta Lust Inducement (EX+++), Sexual Mastery(EX+++), Sexual Perception(EX+++), Absolute Beauty(EX+++), Enhanced Sex Appeal(EX++), Mesmerizing Presence(EX+++), Seductive Magnetism/Subliminal Seduction(EX+++),  Sexual Inducement (EX+++), Supernatural Condition (EX+++), ]

[ Active Skills: Passion Manipulation(EX+++), Pleasure Manipulation(EX+++), Sexuality Manipulation(EX+++), Enslavement Kiss(EX+++), Lust Manipulation(EX+++) Tantric Manipulation(EX+++), Demon Creation/Life Derivation(EX+++), Demonization (EX+++), Dream Manipulation(EX+++) ]
=========
[ Inventory: None ]