Chapter 10 - Mirabell~♥️

Taimanin World

Day 2.

11:05 Am.

Her fingers rubbed against her clitoris and labia having already pounded non stop yet was craving for more. Shiranui wanted to have another round but her new king decided clearly holding back out of consideration for her and those around her. She was happy to know this but Shiranui wanted him to not hold back and enjoy himself.

She thought that a perfect opportunity to have another woman join them and Shiranui surprisingly met up with Mirabell who she saw as the perfect candidate to be her concubine for her king. Shiranui intended to give her daughter and many women back in Gosha that needed a good pounding.

Shiranui found a new purpose in her mundane life. She would collect women for her king and husband, pleasing him to the end.

Being Incubus queen gave her a multitude of new abilities. She has many of her new kings but second only to him. Although this was the case, her ability is still leagues above the False sex demon lords that reside in her world.

Right now, her body was trembling in excitement watching her consort kissing another woman in ways that were both passionate and rough.

Her lips quiver and her fingers inserted into her cunt soaking them with thick juice showing how ovulating she was and her ovaries were tightening wanting to have another child despite already carrying one.

Mirabell was an amateur in this area, having focused all her time training and working. Yet somehow her tongue invaded his soft lips like a whore. She felt dirty and naughty, aroused at the thought of turning into a slut by Testament.

His sweet taste seeping into her mouth was a surreal experience unexpected that a simple kiss could give her immense pleasure. He pulled back briefly to breathe with Mirabell eyes having a heart shape having completely succumbed to pleasure.

“Testament-dono….” She saw Testament as someone however. Her master. Someone she met to serve. Hearing this turned him even more and moved his hand into her belly rubbed against her rigid abdomen having clear lines of her abs. Testament does like women with a toned body but he doesn't discriminate as long as there is a flow in their body.

"Aaaaah~♥️! Testament-dono...!~" She cried out in happiness as she felt his fingers reach up to her labia, pushing a few digits into her folds and causing Mirabell to writhe atop the tile floor.

A slick squelching noise could be heard as he felt Mirabell's untouched folds gushing moistly around his fingers, allowing Testament to probe deeper as he hungrily sucked on one of her ample boobs with his mouth, teasing the girl and nearly making her cum right on the spot!

"Aaaaghhhh! Mnnhhh!! Oohhh...Testament-dono!~" Mirabell cried out with his fingers moving inside her hitting her G spot and his other hand kneading her massive buxom pulling him back to a kiss before drooling into her breast soaking it then leaned down.

“Mhmmh~♥️ Aaah~♥️♥️! Yes~♥️ my mind is melting~♥️♥️ More~♥️” She couldn't believe what she was saying but her body was being honest in what it wanted. His tongue rolled around her areola gently biting it enough to give her pleasure.

“Ara~ Ara~ don't forget about me.” Shiranui joined in standing over Mirabell looking at the adorable face of the darked skinned woman who was trying to maintain her grip in reality.

“Here let me help you quiet down.” She lowered herself burying Mirabell’s face who wanted to push her away but her pussy that had the aphrodisiac scent of Testament semen rolled her tongue and began to lick her.

“Yes~♥️ Keep going, you bitch~♥️♥️ I can't wait for you to get mercilessly ravished by my, no, our king.” Shiranui moaned Mirabell couldn't fully hear what she was saying and was slowly getting closer to her edge.

“Oooh~♥️♥️ Mmhmmh~♥️ HGghng~~♥️ NYAAAAH~~♥️ HGGHHHNG~~♥️♥️AAAHNN~~♥️♥️!”

She leaned back gritting her teeth for a breath moment until her tongue rolled out and her face was flustered rolling back her eyes squirting out her juices flooding the floor with her cum.

Shiranui’s seductively smile upon seeing the lewd expression of Mirabell and moved to the side allowing her king to see her expression where Mirabell's chest moved up and down.

“Look at her poor face~♥️ why don't you give her good fuck~? To finally break her~♥️♥️ Don't let her forget how it feels deep inside.” Shiranui suggested wrapping her  smooth slim fingers around his massive member, jerking it for a few strokes before slowly leaning her open mouth to his genitals.

Her warm tongue made contact with him at the spot where his scrotum met the base of his dick. She dragged her tongue up his shaft while breathing a warm breath of air out onto him.

When she reached the tip of his penis she kissed it slowly, and for a moment he felt her tongue caressing the absolute tip, sliding and slithering over his throbbing urethra.

Then she brought her mouth up off of him and held herself upright on her knees as she held his penis upright in her right hand.

She stared at it lovingly for a moment, then bent down and pushed a big white glob of spit out of her mouth onto the tip of his penis.

It slid down the front of his shaft, and she covered it with her hand, and began twisting and rubbing her slippery spit all around and up and down the shaft and head of his penis.

After a moment, his penis was glistening with her moisture, and he saw bubbles of her spit slowly dripping from the head of his penis and down his shaft.

She now held it at the base, and gazed at it hungrily. After she was done admiring, she began to slowly stroke his penis up and down, paying extra attention to the tip each time her hand made it that far up.

Her mouth had enveloped the head of his penis, and it was so warm and wet and wonderful, and she began to inch her way farther down his shaft.

She made her way to about the three-quarters-of-the-way mark, and then pulled back, dragging her wet tongue and delicious lips over him as she withdrew. Once the head was out of her mouth, she gave it several light kisses over the very tip, and sucked again.

She went on like this for several more minutes, sometimes lovingly kissing the tip when she came off, other times just going right back down.

Shiranui noticed that his penis was pulsating and tensing up showing that he was on edge and immediately stopped pulling her head back producing a Pop. Testament was close and confused looking at her, seeing a rather teasing smile.

“Now now, as much as I want your warm cum, you need to pour it inside Mirabell-chan.” She glanced at Mirabell who was watching it all and was stunned to see the admirable Phantom Taimanin acting like a professional cock sucker. Her mind wondered what it tastes and how it feels the lump of meat slamming down the back of her throat.

“Come on now, Mirabell-chan. Tell him what you want~♥️ I'm sure he'll take good care of you once this is over.” Shiranui whispered into her while pressing down on Mirabell’s shoulder trying to corrupt her into giving herself to Testament.

Mirabell quivered looking down at his girthy weapon that glistened because of lubrication that Shiranui provided. Her mind tries to resist but her body was honest.

‘This is wrong but…’ This is the last thought she could properly muster placing her hand over her legs placing it into an M Position spreading open the folds of her cunt.

“P-Please~♥️ Testament-dono~♥️ I want you inside me~♥️”  She mewled while showing a seductive smile and Testament didn't say anything as he guided his cock over into Mirabell's sex with expert precision by doing it without his hands.

Shiranui laid beside Mirabell while his fingers entered her folds and rubbed his throbbing cock against this entrance causing a jolt of pleasure rush down her spine as she gasped, letting herself prepare with a smile before thrusting himself on inside with a hard shove of his length!

"Gmmngghhh! Kyaaaggghhhhh~♥️!! Oohhh...god~♥️! Testament-Sama! Mmnhh!~" Mirabell cried out in pain at first, but soon felt the numbing scent that Testament released to help ease the pain and softening the impact of her hymen becoming ruptured by his penis.