Chapter 4 - Lilith Multiverse

Before we begin, I would like to ask if any of y'all could comment rewards for the daily sign in.

You can suggest anything. Though, I won't picking too op stuff but I'll save it for later.

Anyway, the heroine I'll be giving my mc would be mostly those from canon games with only few from Rpgx and action since there's too many woman.

Main girls would be the one in the harem auxiliary. You can suggest a waifu if you want.

They'll be the one who would appear often.

Tatsurou Akiyama will be paired with npc girls. Caus I like Yukikaze, I'm a sucker for thighs and ass along with tsundere(except abusive ones)

That aside, enjoy reading.
===========
Taimanin World

Day 2.

6:30 Am.

Waking up completely naked, Testament tried sitting up only to find something weighing on his chest and saw that it was Shiranui who still had his cock plugged inside her, not allowing his seed to leak out. It was her request to not pull out and fall asleep.

Memories of last night were unforgettable where they went for several hours non-stop where Shiranui almost appeared Pregnant at the amount of load inside her. He used his abilities to erase their presence from their enemies and allowed them to continue without interruption.

He looked at the strangely cute face of Shiranui who had a blissful smile splattered on her face. He felt the sun ray piercing through the trees and looked around to see the surroundings having their bodily fluid.

Testament wryly smiled having been far engrossed in Fucking like rabbits. He still feels proud that he wasn't a virgin anymore. He slowly removed himself inside Shiranui who shivered but didn't wake up and gently pushed her to the side. 

He then grabbed her weapon, storing it inside his inventory like he did with their clothes before carrying Shiranui then spread his senses to find a nearby lake and it didn't take long to arrive.

Testament gently laid her down before holding out his hand towards the legs and instantly killing all the germs and bacteria living inside the water purifying it. He was satisfied and took a moment to think about his course of action.

It took him a split second before deciding to create demons that act like familiars to him. He couldn't create anything that was skilled in combat since he was a transcendent incubus and not a just simply demon. However, they can still fight just not as strong as he likes it to be.

"Go capture some wild boar. You survey the area and see if there are enemies nearby." They vanished into thin air as Testament decided to use his [ Daily Sign-in system ].

[ Day 2: Self-refilling Tea Cup (D), 5x Blanket (E), Snatch (S+).]

He wasn't surprised that he didn't get too much op skill like before and satisfied with having Snatch since it was an S+ skills.

[ Self-refilling Tea Cup (D) ]

[ Description: A Tea Cup that can provide an endless amount of Tea in any kind. However, it is only the size of the tea cup. ]

[ 5x Blanket(E) ]

[ Description: Large Blanket that is made from high quality thread perfect in keeping someone warm and out of the elements. ]

[ Snatch (S+) ]

[ Description: Snatch is an ability that enables its wielder to "rob" physical objects and the abilities of other creatures, without making any actual or direct contact, because it is an intangible attack. This attack is extremely dangerous if used properly, because it bypasses any obstacle on its way, this includes: magic based barriers, armors, battle equipment, etc.